can i have some vibes please for my grandparents

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
dont think i have asked before

my nan and grandad have been in a car crash on the way to their caravan, im not sure how serious it is at the moment, blaine has just took my mam and dad to hospital and im at my mams at the moment making sure my brothers are ok and had something to eat.

the police phoned my mam about an hour and a half ago to let her know they were in hospital so im not sure how long my nan and grandad had been left alone with no help.

im just passed myself at the moment because i dont know whats happened and happening

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Major vibes that it isn't serious
I can only imagine what you must be feeling right now

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waiting to find out what is going on in a stiuation like this is torture.
Many vibes that they are OK!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh sweetie, you must be a nervous wreck! Hopefully, the crash will turn out to be something minor and your grandparents will be ok. Sending loads of
to you and your family.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i just had a call off my mam

as far as we know its just bruises but they havent been fully checked yet. my grandad also has cancer and is spending the last of his time the best he can
but a mile and a half from where their caravan is a car crashed head on with him so really im still waiting to hear how they really are, my mam is waiting to speak to the police again shes in bits at the moment and its only her mil/fil (i dont mean that horribly though)

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
they had to be cut out of their car and my grandad airlifted to hospital

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh honey, take a deep breath and breathe. It won't help anyone if you lose it, especially if you have to take care of the little ones. The waiting is the hardest part, but just keep the little ones calm for now.

Many and prayers going out to you for your grandparents and family...and many
going out to you. Please keep us updated.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
haha the little ones are 18 and 20 i missed that bit out, but theres nothing like a big sis coming to the rescue

blaines gone home to switch cars as is is bigger so i dont know if someones coming out of hospital i think if any it would be my nan

the minutes are passing like hours

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope they are okay!! Just be strong.

Is there any way you can get to the hospital to find out more information?

Keep us updated, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your grandparents!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
happened at allendale susan

they are home now got out late last night, we arent to sure who caused the crash as of yet or if both are to blame, the other drivers are thankfully ok. grandparents are heavily bruised but very luckily thank god for airbags i say!
their car hasnt been released as of yet going to go up this afternoon and see what state its in and retrieve their belonings out of it

Thanks guys

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

happened at allendale susan

they are home now got out late last night, we arent to sure who caused the crash as of yet or if both are to blame, the other drivers are thankfully ok. grandparents are heavily bruised but very luckily thank god for airbags i say!
their car hasnt been released as of yet going to go up this afternoon and see what state its in and retrieve their belonings out of it

Thanks guys
oh AJ, I am so glad they are ok..... how very terrifying for all of you. I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday.