Daily Thread Thursday Oct 8th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's my Friday!

It's going to be sunny and nice today..we are going to the Sens game opener tonight so that should be fun!

Tomorrow we are leaving to go see my sister and my neices for Thanksgiving. I took the day off so we could leave early.

I have plans to meet a friends new little boy from Russia that they adopted tomorrow..I am so excited!

Anyway, have a good one folks!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have a great Thanksgiving Natalie! We have family coming out this way so I'm going to be busy busy busy!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
G'morning....

Not too much happening today..... the sun is peaking thru a bit....and DH is off to work and will be home tomorrow.

I'm severely lacking in motivation these days and really need to get it back.

2 kitties are laying here, one is playing in a reusable shopping bag

Have a good day folks.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

In a killer mood today, as in: if anyone annoys me, I'm going to kill them!!!

Hubby did NOT put out the garbage like he was asked last night or the recycling
Did NOT take his nicotine gum to work
Did NOT take his shingles meds
The freaking dog peed in the living room
I'm pretty sure I saw some puke in my bed room
As i discovered last night putting groceries away, I'm already at the point in my pregnancy where I have to spread my legs to bend over (makes life SO much easier)
Have to call everyone and change our phone number as the transfer went through (because I have extra time in my life...)
My Outlook is STILL not working properly
My internet was out again this morning (2 - 3 times in the last 2 days, must call ISP and scream now)
and Tasha is still missing.

There is more, but I will stop...

At least my little man is in a really good mood today
And the weather looks nice.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nes

There is more, but I will stop...
That was my yesterday but the weather wasn't nice! I hope the day goes after for you.

Wow Nat it's Thanksgiving there already! This year is flying by.

I have been busy and haven't had much time to sit and type out a message. LoL
Did the laundry for the week and now I have to clean house. DS was VERY moody yesterday so I got nothing done. I did vacuum upstairs but with his screaming the whole time. Apparently he is afraid of it now.

DH has been a butt head but we talked the other night. Typical stuff like forgetting the trash.

Mom has been lazy too. Sometimes I feel like a maid rather than a SAHM. It's starting to get to me. We have company coming Saturday so I have to push through. Right now she is watching my son so I can clean and relax.

I hope to make some Betty Crocker cookies today. They were on sale and a quick treat. Yesterday I did corn muffins.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. Nice,sunny sort of cool Fall like day here. Not doing much except I'm going to one of our club members house tonight to make Zipper Pulls. Not really looking forward to that because I'm not a Crafty person, but, oh well, it's for a Fund Raiser.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Sunny here today for a change, woke up this morning thinking it was Friday for some reason.

Have several chores to do around the house and need to make a black forest cake to take to my brothers for thanksgiving. They are his favorite.

The kitties are good, birdwatching right now.
'
Everyone have a great day

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UGH!!!! There is white
on the ground this morning, not a lot but enough to notice it. It's cold at -6°C but thankfully, that horrid wind has died down and it is only windy instead of a howling wind that blows everything around. I am not sure if it is gonna be safe to go out though - there is a funny bright thing in the sky, and the sky is blue instead of grey, lumpy and leaky

Glad someone said earlier Monday is a holiday, at least with one more reminder, I aint gonna go bootin' it down the highway only to find everything closed up tight Monday morning.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sk_pacer

UGH!!!! There is white
on the ground this morning, not a lot but enough to notice it. It's cold at -6°C ...
my cousin is in Calgary, I've been sending her my condolences!! It's... either 14 degrees and raining or my weather gadget is on the fritz... 14 sounds about right though, I had a jacket on but it's warm-ish.

I can't believe how chilly it's been out west!

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning all!

Its going to be a nice day today, the highest in the 80s, but next week we are headed for rain!!
Im stressed beyond belief right now....to the point I just want to give up. I have no time or energy to study!! Im dreading work tomorrow and this weekend.
Ive decided I need to ride the horses less because it takes up all my afternoon study time and drains my energy. It will be hard to do this because I feel obligated to ride them 5x a week.
On the plus side I feel a lot better than yesterday!! I dont feel like I am going to puke my brains out, in fact after riding my horse, I felt loads better!!
I have one class today, then to the barn, I think I get my hair cut....? Then its off to teh library where I will study until I fall asleep!! Which may be sooner than later!

Have a good day everyone!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am off today, and I really should be doing laundry. I will probably get around to it at some point. My dh did not do anything I asked him to do yesterday to help me clear away stuff for doing today, so I may not do anything either. Then he will wonder why he has no clean clothes.
On the bight side, it is a beautiful day! Maybe he can redeem himself by taking me for a motorcycle ride.

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello - I finally remembered this week to post in this thread

You can add my boyfriend to the "forgot to do _____ list". I asked him to dust and vacuum yesterday, he dusted but forgot to vacuum; he redeemed himself by doing the dishes that accumulated before dinner and the dinner dishes themselves. I vacuumed, no big deal since it takes less than 10 minutes.

Anyway, I am glad the weekend is approaching. Happy early Thanksgiving to the TCS'ers in Canada!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow this year is flying! Happy almost Thanksgving to the Canadians!

Just plunking away at work today. At least it's sunny out!

Gary's got the flu. It's just too much what this poor man suffers.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hubby did NOT put out the garbage like he was asked last night or the recycling
Did NOT take his nicotine gum to work
Did NOT take his shingles meds
The freaking dog peed in the living room
I'm pretty sure I saw some puke in my bed room
Have to call everyone and change our phone number as the transfer went through
My Outlook is STILL not working properly

My internet was out again this morning
and Tasha is still missing.
Well things are GOING anyway.

I did get time to put all the garbage out in time (phew!), got the living room carpet cleaned up, I'm on my way to do the puke as little man is having a time out for AGAIN putting his hands in the fish tank. My outlook fixed itself
it was the strangest thing... the internet has not gone out again, I think they updated their service to fix my problem
. Called the important people, although I have to wait until tomorrow to get a hold of my OBGYN.
Best of all Tasha is no longer missing, just not coming home
at least I know she's safe!!!
I need a nap...

On top of everything else I have to worry about Pink, at least she has care for the weekend