Cat In A Can

autumnblueangel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The funniest thing happened yesterday...

Whilst feeding the 5month old monsters, I put the whiskers cans on a bench close by. Unfortunately whilst cleaning up, I must have forgotten one.

An hour later I hear this all mighty CRASH.... MEOW!!!!!!! I raced into the room, wondering
was going on.....

Gabriel (one of my gingers) had his entire head stuck in the can! LOL... he was panicking and running around, knocking their water bowels over, drenching the floor!

I did panic a bit, thinking he would suffocate and I acted fast to get him out.... but in hindsight, the fact that he wasn't hurt, and was left with a startled, traumatized face covered in left over whiskers... was a tad funny. I bet he won't be trying again for a sneaky snack any time soon...

Kittens just love mischief don't they? If I wasn't so scared that he would suffocate to death, I would've taken a photo lol

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm constantly trying to keep the cats OUT of the food cans until I can dispose of them. The cutest thing is when I feed Meow Mix cups and I put the little plastic cups on the floor for them to lick out. Those are safe - no sharp edges. Ghost - my sweet, addled little Snowshoe mix - dove head first and lick,lick, lick, lick, lick.. when he came up for air... His face was covered with food!
He didn't like Mom trying to clean him off either.

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL! They sure do get into all types of michief!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Autumnblueangel

I bet he won't be trying again for a sneaky snack any time soon...
l
Wanna bet?