Persi wants his wings RIGHTNOW!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DW called me a while ago to inform me that she was bringing fried chicken wings home for me and the cat. In this case, "the cat" refers to Persi since Alley never indulges in junk food. But be advised, I am a good daddy and only give him the tender meat on the bone. I eat all the skin and fat because I care more about my cat tham I do about myself. I know that Persi overheard because he is sitting by me and licking his lips. I keep telling him mom will be here any minute with our chicken wings. He just continues to stare at me, licking his lips!

alaskakatz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is tooooo funny! My cats will sit and stare at me until I give them a plate w/ left over whatever veggies we are having a dinner. Mind you, that's 18 eyes watching you!

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You can't talked around our dogs about going to the cottage, they won't leave you alone for DAYS!!!

samhainborn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Isn't it strange how much they seem to understand?
You can't say the word VET here, or ask "Who wants it?" because the first makes them all hide, and the second will get you mauled, since that's what I say when I put down the wet food in the morning.

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL! DH's old cat Alizea used to do that, only she didn't wait so paitently for you to give her anything, she'd snatch it soon as you weren't looking, sometimes even if you were, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

DW called me a while ago to inform me that she was bringing fried chicken wings home for me and the cat. In this case, "the cat" refers to Persi since Alley never indulges in junk food. But be advised, I am a good daddy and only give him the tender meat on the bone. I eat all the skin and fat because I care more about my cat tham I do about myself. I know that Persi overheard because he is sitting by me and licking his lips. I keep telling him mom will be here any minute with our chicken wings. He just continues to stare at me, licking his lips!
The wings arrived but there were 12, not 6 (DW knows us). Persi & I made it through 8 and I told DW to put the remaining 4 in the fridge so we could have cold chicken for lunch. Now I know you women say us men can never find anything but I just completed a search of the fridge with Persi watching and waitng, and found nothing. Persi is upset and I suspect if I examined the garbage I would find 12 chicken bones!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so funny!

Last night we had a people food experience, lately Genever has been way too interested in people food for some reason, and we had a bowl of snacks for a movie. There were these veggie straws, which I think is basically like a crispy puffed potato (and maybe corn?) straw-shaped thing with some spinach and tomato powder, which Genever LOVES (we do too!). Underneath those were a few fritos scoops. BF sat down on the sofa with the bowl, and up jumps G-cat, diving face-first into the snacks. I said 'Go ahead, just give her a straw, I don't want her licking them all!' However, she was rooting down PAST the straws and pulled out a whole Frito! Um.... hey! MY snacks! I don't steal YOUR snacks! So I took the Frito away from her and broke off a few small pieces for her. Don't want her to have too much fat and salt..

We don't do wings, but BF makes ham sandwiches most days, and Genever is always right there meowing incessantly for a piece. I'm waiting for the day when she just jumps right on the counter to help herself..