New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ty pics from show

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Only snapped a few but here they are

Ty was so sleepy before we left. He curled up on the chair so I decided to see if I could scoop him up. He didn't even budge!


Ty in his sturdi shelter. Hard to see since the doors are mesh. He loves his hammock.


His shelter.


Ty's first place win. His number is 54.
post #2 of 16
Thanks for sharing the pics. Ty is a little angel.
post #3 of 16
His eyes look amazing in the second picture. Very very gold looking!
post #4 of 16
I'm sure he loves that sturdi-shelter with hammock.

He's mellow, so even as an adult he won't get wild and crazy and topple it over like some of ours in the past.

Who was the judge that gave him best of breed and finaled him?
post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals View Post
I'm sure he loves that sturdi-shelter with hammock.

He's mellow, so even as an adult he won't get wild and crazy and topple it over like some of ours in the past.

Who was the judge that gave him best of breed and finaled him?
He's a good kitty. Last night I gave him a piece of my dinner and he went nuts. He was running full speed up and down the hall tithe kitchen and on top of the couch. It was amusing.

The judges name is Harley DeVilbiss. He really looked Ty over and looked pleased.
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_kitty2001 View Post
He's a good kitty. Last night I gave him a piece of my dinner and he went nuts. He was running full speed up and down the hall tithe kitchen and on top of the couch. It was amusing.

The judges name is Harley DeVilbiss. He really looked Ty over and looked pleased.
Yep, he was always a good kitty for us.

Funny, Harley has never liked our cats too much since Tango slapped him across the face as a kitten. Harley made a mistake and "meowed" back at him in his face and Tango reacted, but kept his claws in.
Harley is a good guy though and I'm glad he saw Ty's potential and finaled him. Ty will do very well in alter class.
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_kitty2001 View Post
The judges name is Harley DeVilbiss. He really looked Ty over and looked pleased.
That's funny, the only judge that finaled Blaze at our show last weekend was Kay DeVilbiss.
post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekochan View Post
That's funny, the only judge that finaled Blaze at our show last weekend was Kay DeVilbiss.
Kay was the president of TICA for quite some time, including last year. She recently stepped down.
post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals View Post
Kay was the president of TICA for quite some time, including last year. She recently stepped down.
I think she was also the one who said something like (while going over Blaze's body condition) "I'll bet the other cats are glad you're off the streets!" I think she liked his muscle tone, he is very well toned.
post #10 of 16
oops double post
post #11 of 16
What a cutie!
post #12 of 16
What a sweetie! I thought that someone mentioned that his next show is in Pleasanton? That is about 45:00 from where I live.
post #13 of 16
I will be showing Ty in Pleasanton.
post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals View Post
Yep, he was always a good kitty for us.

Funny, Harley has never liked our cats too much since Tango slapped him across the face as a kitten. Harley made a mistake and "meowed" back at him in his face and Tango reacted, but kept his claws in.
Harley is a good guy though and I'm glad he saw Ty's potential and finaled him. Ty will do very well in alter class.
Harley had another person in his ring who looked over all the cats as well. Maybe a judge in training. He looked pleased when going over Ty head. He meowed at Ty too but it turned out well.

The next show is in Pleasanton. I have not registered him yet. I have to make sure Jacky can take him since I will be working both days. I want to get him out there as much as I can. Wish I had weekends off.
post #15 of 16
Wrinkles will be going to that show.
TICA emailed me her reg number today and I had just faxed the blue slip last thurs.
That was fast.
I am not sure if Cleo will go to any more TICA shows for awhile after what she pulled on Sat.
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_kitty2001 View Post
He's a good kitty. Last night I gave him a piece of my dinner and he went nuts. He was running full speed up and down the hall tithe kitchen and on top of the couch. It was amusing.

The judges name is Harley DeVilbiss. He really looked Ty over and looked pleased.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekochan View Post
That's funny, the only judge that finaled Blaze at our show last weekend was Kay DeVilbiss.
Mother and son!

A LOVELY pair - I had the pleasure of working with Harley in 2008 at our National show.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Showing and Ethical Breeding