I don't say it enough...

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...I hate people. Found another "stray" (read: neighbor gets cats then sticks them outside) this morning. She's so small she's practically see through and she's pregnant. Once again my neighbor and I will trap her and find her a home. I wish I could figure out who gets these cats and puts them out. I swore that I wouldn't do this again after we had to have the last one put down because he had Fe-luk. It just about broke mine and my husband's hearts.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I find I cannot stomach people more and more. The more I hear, the less faith I have in the "goodness" of man. It seems to always fall on the shoulders of people like us to take up the slack that these morons create. You and your hubby have great
There has to be a place in Heaven for people like us!

threecatowner

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
But "howtoholdacat", you are a "people" too, and look what you have done! You are wonderful to take care of these helpless beings the way you do.

And yes, it's hard sometimes to appreciate humankind when they do things like this to animals.

Bless you.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Unfortunately, for every howtoholdacat there are 5 idiots
I think that proportion is too low!
Maybe... 1 to 10 at least.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What really irks me is that it's the same people over and over again who are doing this. If I could figure out who I'd have a chat with them. Until then, I'll have to keep picking up the pieces. My neighbor and I have it narrowed down to a few possibilities but we've no proof.