Daily Thread HUMP day Oct 7th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning daily threaders!

Its another rainy day today...is fall supposed to be rainy? Ugh! I know Spring is...

Off to work in a bit..then heading to the gym afterward. Probably watch ANTM tonight.

I had a dream I was preggo last night..
hmmmmmmmm

Anyhoo, have a good one folks!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lovely and sunny, but it's chilly. A perfect autumn day

I did most of my dusting this morning before i went to work so i'll finish that off when i leave the office in an hour while i'm waiting for my groceries to arrive.

Must remember to fill the cancer charity bag as well because that's being collected tomorrow morning.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! It is rainy here as well, and after fall break I'm finally back to my regular routine. Also first day I'm running again so yayyy ..I have so much to do tonight, it's crazy with mid terms coming up this week and next week.
Jake just made me spill my coffee all over myself because he wanted to play with my hand and attacked it..And now he's kneading on my bed while drooling on my blanket and holding it in his mouth

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Lovely and sunny, but it's chilly. A perfect autumn day

I did most of my dusting this morning before i went to work so i'll finish that off when i leave the office in an hour while i'm waiting for my groceries to arrive.

Must remember to fill the cancer charity bag as well because that's being collected tomorrow morning.
Rainy and windy here but it's a work day and I'm stuck in the office so it doesn't really matter.

Plan to set the ironing board up in front of the TV tonight so I can have double the pleasure, double the fun.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot to ask, can someone tell me what HUMP means? lol I've been wondering all this time!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

I forgot to ask, can someone tell me what HUMP means? lol I've been wondering all this time!
It's the middle of the work week, so after Wednesday, it's all downhill from there. Thus Wednesday = hump-day, because you're 'over the hump' after it's done.

Nothing too exciting here. The weather is nice. A bit warmer and mostly clear with some pretty cloud formations. We also had a nice big gibbous moon to look at this morning. I'll be inside editing my journal article and finishing up a few other odds and ends. If I'm good, I'll go to the gym after work today. If I'm bad, I'll go out to lunch and skip the gym.
Then home for a quiet night with the kitties. I just started reading "Animal Farm", so I'll probably read on that a little before bed.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Cloudy and very chilly here this morning, have a doctor's appointment at 3 after that just coming home to veg in front of the TV.

My energy is slowly starting to come back a little bit at a time,

The cats are good this morning watching it rain out the window they don't happy about the weather either.

Everyone have a good day

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It rained this morning but it's BEAUTIFUL out now.

Slept really really well last night. I woke up once when hubby got up in the middle of the night then didn't wake up again until the alarm went off. For me, lately, that is PASSED OUT!
I feel great this morning!

Unfortunately it was also painfully apparent how tired I was yesterday (and how little I got done around the house) as soon as I got up today and noticed the laundry and the dishes and the toys... I've got a busy day ahead of me!

At least I finally fixed my VOIP

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UGH!!!! It is a whopping +2°C here, howling wind, more rain and a very high probablility of white
every day for the rest of the week, and no chance of anything but cloud, cold and wind as far as the forecast from ec goes. The chief delight of today is.......hmmmmmmmmm.......well it is warm in the house.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Morning everyone.

Rainy and damp here...Cotton hasn't even bothered to get out of bed yet.

I'm on vacation for the rest of the week
so I'm just sort of hanging around. I give myself about 2 more hours of wandering around the house at loose ends before my brain decides it's relaxed enough and starts on chores.

DH is off at work...don't actually remember if I posted that or not this week. Monday was his first day called back since July, so I'm happy...even if it means I don't have a convenient house husband anymore.

I have a baby blanket to try and finish crocheting. One of my good friends was actually due on Saturday (the baby's still not here) so I have a a bit of extra time to get my rear in gear and finish this thing.
I'm usually so much better at having them done on time, but work's just been insane this year.

Anyway, that's it for me.
Have a great day, everyone!

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's a drizzly cool fall day today. The boys seem to be enjoying it though. They're currently enjoying the "fort" I've created with a blanket over my legs. Silly boys....

Well, I've got class this afternoon, including a quiz in chemistry. Then my biology lab and home to study for midterms!!! Of course the week before and week of midterms our other tech at work decides to take her vacation so I'm trying to get as much studying in as possible because I know next week is going to be CRAZY! I work a 10 hour day (at least) the day before I have 2 midterms.

Anyway, hope everybody has a wonderful October day!

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!

Its chilly here, but will warm up tp at least 75 today. I am feeling awful. I woke up at 5am with severe heartburn, took some meds, went back to bed, actually fell asleep and I didnt want to get up. But now I feel like I am going to hurl and I dont want to eat anything because I have classes in an hour and I dont want to puke in my class
. My right knee still feels like it is swollen...even though it doesnt look to be swollen. Its really sad when your 20 years old and already having knee problems
I guess its what I get for riding horses.

Cats are driving me crazy!! They are running around like nut-heads!! And knocking things as they go. June Bug keeps sitting at her dish begging for canned food, but I just dont have the energy to give all 7 cats their canned food right now.

I have 4 classes today, 2 this morning, one this afternoon and a late night class. Plus I have to go and jump my horse today...I really want to go back to bed. I havent felt this crappy in YEARS!! So I think I am coming down with something. Also I have sooo much school work to do and not enough time/energy to do it all. ::Sighs::

Well I hope everyone has a great day!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lunchtime already....

Back from my surgeons appt. Another 2mos and then maybe we'll talk about surgery for the right hand
This process is A LOT slower than what I had thought it would be.

Off to physio in a bit.

Windy, cold and dreary here.... matches my mood LOL.

Have a good day folks.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning.. we're having a work outing at Disneyland today!! One of the bosses and I tried to go on Friday but we saw several signs saying Disneyland - Very Busy. And also judging by what traffic was like, we believed them and turned around and came back. Lucky it's only about a half hour drive. Hopefully since it's the middle of the week and a bit cooler, it won't be so crowded.

Well we're off soon so I better get going... have a good day! Stay warm and dry, east coasters!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Enjoy your outing!

Finished my continuing Ed today. With interruptions it took a lot longer than it was supposed to.

Rainy this morning - seriously windy today. The acorns are pelting the roof. It sounds like the sky is falling down!

FINALLY made my appt to get my hair cut! It's so long it's a total PIA. Going to a Locks of Love salon on Monday - I'll be able to donate at least a foot of hair and still have it below my shoulders.

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't do much today... went to work and then to the gym. I got back into my routine at the gym. I haven't been in a month.
Now I'm sore all over again!