Online Resume

stormyskiez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can not update my resume with the old program I used. I need to make a new Resume.

I run Vista. I see no programs to create a resume. Is there anything free out there online that works well, will save and I can print??

I did a search online. Looked through many so called free resume builders. Some really aren't free. I went with jobspice. The darn thing didn't save my information.

Any recommendations please??

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too built mine in Word, but have you checked out careerbuilder.com? I don't know if this is one of their services, but I know they offer a lot of differnt services.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stormyskiez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is there anything you don't have to download. I use career builder but I don't think you can print the resumes from there.

Anything else to use out there?

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just use microsoft works I'm sure there is something there.

AND it's already on your computer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stormyskiez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No. I do not have have microsoft works.

I may have to Down Load something. I wanted to save something online that does not use my memory......and would still be there if I have a computer crash, which happens once in a great while.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You should have microsoft works
it comes with VISTA - you might now have microsoft office, that is extra (works is what they introduced to make up for making everyone pay for office).

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StormySkiez

No. I do not have have microsoft works.

I may have to Down Load something. I wanted to save something online that does not use my memory......and would still be there if I have a computer crash, which happens once in a great while.
Openoffice will not use much memory at all. its a really easy program to use and comes in handy! If you do not have a program like this on your computer it is worth getting just to have it.

But for free and being able to use other computers: use Google Docs. http://docs.google.com You can access, edit, print your stuff from anywhere