Online Canadian site to buy litter / food from?

beans_etc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not sure if this is the right forum or not to post this in, but I was wondering if there's any popular online sites to buy quality litter / food from for less cost than in-store? I'm getting a kitten this week and will be using Dr. Elseys Cat Attract litter and feeding Natural Balance dry food. It's not a question of actually being able to afford the litter and food, but if I can find a place where I can order it cheaper, than that's always a plus!

It would need to either be a Canadian site (I live in Alberta) or probably one that has free shipping because shipping charges usually jump the price up dramatically.

Fire me any website suggestions if you have them!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by beans_etc

Not sure if this is the right forum or not to post this in, but I was wondering if there's any popular online sites to buy quality litter / food from for less cost than in-store? I'm getting a kitten this week and will be using Dr. Elseys Cat Attract litter and feeding Natural Balance dry food. It's not a question of actually being able to afford the litter and food, but if I can find a place where I can order it cheaper, than that's always a plus!

It would need to either be a Canadian site (I live in Alberta) or probably one that has free shipping because shipping charges usually jump the price up dramatically.

Fire me any website suggestions if you have them!
I somehow doubt you'll find a place that will ship free as the weight of the product will increase the shipping charges so the company would need to get that back somehow, either outright or hidden in the cost of the food.

You might try googling Champion foods as they have some good products. I feed Bijou and Mika their Orijen because it contains no grains. I don't know exactly what they have for wet food, if any, though, so I feed Merricks wet food - again because of no grains.