Member under Spotlight 05-11 Octuber..gfygrl171..!!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning dear Members of TCS…

Today is the turn of another great member of the site......PLEASE, post here your daily questions for the member during a week,,...ask all about you really wants to know and of course RESPECTING the own Privacy of our MEMBERS,... I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members,.. of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!....

SO lets begin….Ladies & Gentlemans, is for me a GREAT PLEASURE introduce to you to:

gfygrl171

Congratulations & very Welcome,
at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today by myselfe, the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living … AJUA!!!..

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

gfygrl71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?…as a country or as a city? Both
2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations? Neither husband does not like to travel outside the US3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????.... Is the place where I´m live!….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!... The Yucatan Yes, in fact i inspected papers from there for my job...Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish? I wish I'm hoping my 17 month old niece will teach me. she is half Spanish and her Grandmother talks to her in Spanish,
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it? No sorry I do not have any..6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) Not that I remember
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) TACOS..love them
8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? Oh goodness I had a bad experience with Tequila..lol9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock? No, but my neighbor has one and I have used it for a few minutes...10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes? No Sorry
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) ( here´s the link my friend: ) My sister has been there, and I have seen pictures...
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very fast!...

..Let see a quickly now...

1. What's your favorite hobby?...

2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....

3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….

4. What do you read in the bathroom?....

5. Current worry right now?....

6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....

7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....

8. Where would you like to go?.....

9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….

10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aaaaahhhhh... a new vict...er...spotlight candidate.

Here are a few for you. The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

gfygrl71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Very fast!...
..Let see a quickly now...

1. What's your favorite hobby?...Ummm anything crafts, I crosstitch, candlemaking, plastic canvas....2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....I give in too easily..lol
3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….did my daughter get on the bus in time, what do I have to do first in work, I hope the spreadsheet is right..4. What do you read in the bathroom?....what ever hubby leaves there, but I usually only read when I take a bath..5. Current worry right now?....Money6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....crocs...only because I need the room I dropped the kerosene heater on my foot, but mostly sneakers7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....home with family
8. Where would you like to go?.....somewhere warm
9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….A&W cream soda
10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....dark red

gfygrl71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aaaaahhhhh... a new vict...er...spotlight candidate.

Here are a few for you. The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones? Well this may be a weird answer, but I wouldn't take any, and the logic behind that would be if I am on a desert island my radio would most likely use batteries, and when they die then I would have nothing anyway..lol. and if I had an mp3 player most likely I would have forgotten to charge it..LOL
2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why? Ahhh now these woudn't use batteries...lets see #1 Dead men do tell tales...I LOVE forensic books...#2 Flowers in the attic...Love the movie, the book is better...#3 All the Harry Potter books,,what can I say I'm a Harry Potter Geek..lol
3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind? Crossstich or plastic canvas, maybe then I would have time to finish one..lol
4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why? Well since I am a sushi fanatic, I would learn how to fish...curried goat, would have to eat this one first before it went bad...my homemade jumbalya (hope I spelled it right)....
5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why? I wouldn't be able to pick one so I guess I would be alone..
This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do? Pay off my bills, and then divide the rest between my family....

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello,
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears.

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable?

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)

5. How many tvs do you have?

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate?

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour?

8. What's your favorite movie?

9. What's your favorite book?

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips)

gfygrl71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music? I would have to say Country..
2.- How many Cd´s do you have? Not many we have saved songs on the computer that we change on our MP3 players every so often, and I also like the radio3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male? right now Luke Bryan
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female? I would have to say Janis Joplin, lol I know she's not country, but I am a little old.....lol5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ????? No sorry never heard of it...
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist??? Nope just a little from everything
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?nope8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station??? the country station in Connecticut
Have you ever to listened this one??...,…. No I'm sorry I'm not that into Jazz...http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...CD original10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?… I wish, my daughter plays the violin and flute, and my husband plays the drums, the only instruments I can play are the pots and pans when the family is hungry..lol
Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

gfygrl71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing. I have 4 tattoos...I have a rose on my right ankle, that was for my 23rd birthday...I have a celtic daisy on the bottom of my spine. lol just because the hubby was taking too long to decide what he wanted so I jumped in the chair...I have a vine and butterfly on the top of my right foot, just thought it looked cool, and I hope to have it attach to the rose on the ankle...And my pride and Joy is the Celtic cross on my right shoulder, my sister and brother have the exact same one, 7 yrs ago my 19 yr old brother was killed in a car accident (he was the baby) and he had a celtic cross on his upper arm so we got a picture of it and now all four of us share the same tattoo, so we will be together forever...sorry so long..lol
2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears. Just ears , i wanted the belly button pierced but since the birth of my daughter, i haven't been able to find that..lol
3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable? sorry I am deathly afraid of snakes, i go into a panic attack...
4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits) country music
5. How many tvs do you have? 3 one in the living room, our bedroom and my daughter has one that just plays vcr tapes, I'm not crazy about cable or internet in a childs room, IMO i feel it gives them the opportunity to dis-associate from the family
6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate? I would have to say nestle, they have this chocolate bar in the store that comes from Ireland, and it is to die for, wish I could remember the name,,lol
7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour? orange
8. What's your favorite movie? The color purple
9. What's your favorite book? Dead men do tell tales..
10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips) We have a summer home in Maine, and I have been to Florida

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
how is your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see for today
…The topic of today going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…

Cheers my friend…

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gfygrl71

1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing. I have 4 tattoos...I have a rose on my right ankle, that was for my 23rd birthday...I have a celtic daisy on the bottom of my spine. lol just because the hubby was taking too long to decide what he wanted so I jumped in the chair...I have a vine and butterfly on the top of my right foot, just thought it looked cool, and I hope to have it attach to the rose on the ankle...And my pride and Joy is the Celtic cross on my right shoulder, my sister and brother have the exact same one, 7 yrs ago my 19 yr old brother was killed in a car accident (he was the baby) and he had a celtic cross on his upper arm so we got a picture of it and now all four of us share the same tattoo, so we will be together forever...sorry so long..lol
Thank you so much for sharing. How very thoughtful of all of you

gfygrl71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi how is your day today?...I hope fine!.... let see for today …The topic of today going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies? Horror is def. my fav...2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have? well we have alot of VHS that right now are collecting dust, we do have alot of DVD's i would have to say close to 100, but most are my 11 yo daughters.3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male? Right now I am a Jason Stratham fanatic..lol4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?hmmm Female huh lets see I really don't have a favorite, but I like Sandra Bullock...5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist? no sorry to say...6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?) gee again no...
7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards? not really
8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) … I would have to say no I was quite shy when I was younger..lol9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...Oh My gosh if we are talking tv personalities then wow this may seem weird to some people in Connecticut, But I love our Weatherman Scot Haney, I think he is sooo funny, he gets me going in the morning..lol10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)……Again Scot would be my choice he seems like he would be a cool neighbor,,lolCheers my friend…

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello!
Here are a few for ya

1) Do you watch any TV shows regularly?
2) What is on your fridge?
3) What is your favorite season and why?
4) How did you pick your daughter's name?
5) What's your favorite holiday tradition?
6) What's your favorite meal to cook?
7) Describe your perfect house
8) Are you an outdoorsy type?
9) Do you wear any jewelry regularly?
10) How do you usually spend your free time?
11) What is the closest object to you?
12) What is your first memory?
13) What time do you usually go to bed?
14) What's your worst habit?
15) Do you have any fears/phobias? (Other than snakes,
)

gfygrl71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! Here are a few for ya

1) Do you watch any TV shows regularly? Yes I do..I LOVE Ghost Hunters, and I am still a Seinfeld fan...
2) What is on your fridge? Lots of Calendars, and some tests from my daughter...
3) What is your favorite season and why? I Love the Fall, the smells the colors, and Halloween is my Favorite Holiday...
4) How did you pick your daughter's name? Well She was alot of names before she was born, and the day before My husband picked the name Samantha, so that was going to be her name, when she was born we looked at each other and said Emily..lol
5) What's your favorite holiday tradition? My favorite "tradition" is our Polish Christmas Eve. dinner when all the family is around and we break bread with each other before we eat...
6) What's your favorite meal to cook? Fried Pork Chops...
7) Describe your perfect house.. A clean one..LOL
8) Are you an outdoorsy type? a little but I really like doing crafts in doors..in the summer I am more of an outdoors type, now unless you count the hot tub, then I'm always outdoors,,lol
9) Do you wear any jewelry regularly? mostly just wedding band and my diamond studs (that took me 15 yrs to get..)
10) How do you usually spend your free time? What ever the kid has planned.lol
11) What is the closest object to you? closest as what I can touch or closest emotional, emotional would be everything I have that has to do with my brother..closest I can touch would be the keyboard..LOL12) What is your first memory? My dad being chased into the bathroom by my poodle..LMAO....
13) What time do you usually go to bed? Between 10-11pm or if I pass out sooner from exhaustion
14) What's your worst habit? biting my nails...
15) Do you have any fears/phobias? (Other than snakes, Oh Goodness yes spiders, heights, and water, my biggest fear is drowning...

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great answers! How about some more?

16) Do you have corrective lenses (glasses or contacts)?
17) What's your favorite scent?
18) What do your favorite PJs look like?
19) Are you the kind of person that loses everything or the kind that finds everybody else's lost things?
20) Do you collect anything?
21) What's your favorite time of day?
22) Do you have a desktop or laptop?
23) Are you a talker or a listener?
24) Do you write in cursive or print?
25) What do you do to unwind?

gfygrl71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Great answers! How about some more?

16) Do you have corrective lenses (glasses or contacts)? Suppose to wear glasses for the computer or reading, BUT i always seem to forget them..lol
17) What's your favorite scent? the smell of autumn, pumkin pie, the leaves outside....
18) What do your favorite PJs look like? Tank top and shorts
19) Are you the kind of person that loses everything or the kind that finds everybody else's lost things? I would say both, I lose alot of things, and as I am looking for mine I find everyone elses, sadly its usually the weight that they lost that I find..LMAO
20) Do you collect anything? UGGHHH i guess I should come clean....I used to collect those damn beanie babies.....right now nothing only because I hate clutter...
21) What's your favorite time of day? The minute the clock hits 3 and I can leave work..lol
22) Do you have a desktop or laptop? both
23) Are you a talker or a listener? both
24) Do you write in cursive or print? cursive
25) What do you do to unwind? HOT TUB!!! I LOVE my hot tub.....

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And some more

11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.)

12. Do you believe in ghosts?

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again?

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better)

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?

16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet?

17. What is your first name? (that's me being nosey LOL)

18. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many?

19. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics)

20. Are you excited about anything right now?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
nice answers!...

1. Have you ever to sleeped on satin sheets?

2. Can you whistle?..

3. Favorite color?...
4. Would you be a Pirate? (Disguise for Halloween…..arrrrrrrrrrgh!)…

5. What songs do you sing in the shower?...

6. Favorite Girl's Name?...

7. Favorite Baseball Team?..

8. Favorite boy's name?...

9. What's in your pocket right now?...

10. Last thing that made you laugh?....

gfygrl71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
And some more

11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.) I would love to be on a desserted beach...

12. Do you believe in ghosts? Hell yeah...

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again? Um no...

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better) Either I get along with everyone...

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? my pictures of my brother
16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet? Pope John Paul the II

17. What is your first name? (that's me being nosey LOL) Gail..
18. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many? Bring them on,,lol
19. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics) not sure my thoughts are everyone has their own opinion....
20. Are you excited about anything right now? yes going home from work..lol__________________