I could use some employment vibes

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had my final interview with a vet clinic today for a grooming job. I went in last week and we talked for about an hour, and then today I groomed a dog and a cat. I think today went well. It's a great set up. I'd basically be a private contractor, so my own boss.
I really really really want this job! So, living in an area with a 28% unemployment rate, I thought I'd ask for a few vibes.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You had the problems with the bad teacher(s), correct?

If so I really hope this works out for you. Better to be at a vet clinic than with any other groomers that may have questionable practices, too.

Good luck.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow, how cool! I do grooming at a vet clinic but I'm not trained so it's just lion cuts and clip downs. Good luck!!! Oh, if you have to buy scrubs, ebay is a great place to get them cheap!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck! I hope it works out as a great fit for both of you.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck. I really hope you get the job, you've worked very hard in trying with your teachers and such....you deserve a break.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone.
I just got word I won't know until Wednesday now!
Why do people make you wait so long?! Don't they know I'm hardly sleeping and I'm obsessing over every detail of everything I said to them??

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They didn't make you wait until Wednesday!
I didn't get here in time to add my vibes (which I thought I was going to get to do) - but this is even better!