Daily Thread: Sat. Oct. 3

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornin all.

Yet another rainy dreary morning here.

I've been up since before 7 cuz I had to drop Kendra off for a cadet thingy.

I'm
tired.

Just the usual planned for today.... groceries, piddle with my snakes, try to find a lost snake
and house cleaning.

Kizzy is enjoying some alone time.... I had to put the younger ones back in their room for a little bit.... Kitchi got the runs, and I really didn't want to wake to poo all over. With any luck, whatever it was will be gone soon.

I have lots to do, unfortunately my health is not playing nice today

Happy Saturday folks.

ohhhh, I may do some looking for my SS today.

pintameez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today I am unplanned. Hubby's off to work, I got all my laundry & baking done yesterday. I might work on my quilt, write some letters, play my computer game.

It's cooold here this morning, winter's sharp claws are slowly digging in.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

We have a beautiful day here. 63 and sunny atm. I only get sun in my apartment for ~ 2 hours a day and I'm right in the middle of that right now. I was a little warm when I went to bed last night and as a result, I woke up freezing at around 4 AM. I didn't look in the mirror, but I wouldn't be surprised if my nose was blue.
I turned off the fan, threw a blanket on the bed, pulled the covers over my head, and then snuggled in for several more hours.

I finally had to get up because Tre was bawling. He has started climbing up the cat tree to the windowsill in the morning. Unfortunately, since he's nearly blind, he can't get down and cries until I come rescue him.

I'm going to run a few errands this morning. After that, I'm going over to my parents to do laundry, visit, and eat dinner. I have a paper that I need to write this weekend, so I'll probably work on that once I get back home. The Tennessee game is on at 7:45 tonight, so I might watch a little of that as well.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Seriously considering locking Tasha up at night...

I'm so glad she FINALLY forgave me for the flea comb incident (I brushed her 2 strokes with it a month ago!!) but she was INSANE last night. She woke me up 4 times through the night just running around being INSANE
. I'm a really light sleeper being pregnant & always uncomfortable, on top of that my toddler-alarm goes off any time there are any sorts of crash or bangs in the middle of the night.

Well she was crashing & banging & yowling & tackling Miss Kitty who was then Yowling & crashing & banging... Then every-time she'd see me up looking blurredly into the hallway to see what the commotion was she'd come running over because I was awake and could now pet her!!

Tasha's been super cute lately - sleeping with Lucas & generally letting him climb/pet/love on her. Which is hilarious since she's still scared of me & very scared of hubby, but loves the one that pulls her tail!! What is wrong with this cat??

So I'm exhausted...

Really glad we're going to visit my horse this afternoon though
. I leased her out since I'm pregnant (and can't ride) and don't get to see her as often as I want, I think it's actually been more then a month this time
I'm just too busy.

It's gray here this morning though & I'm just hoping & hoping the sun comes out!!

Since hubby's got friends coming over I'm trying to get some headway on the dishes & such... maybe I should get up and do that

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry you are not feeling on top of things today Chris!

It's cooler and gloomy today, so it's a good day to stay home and get things done. I'm on a mission to build up my Auntie Em toy stock and start the design for what I'm making for my SS.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Damp and Cold here as well.

Not much planned for today, have to go get cat food at some point. Change the litter boxes, and vacuum up a ton of cat hair.

I know how you feel Chris I am pretty achy as well this morning mainly my shoulders today. I have an appointment on the 23rd to have both my knees and shoulders injected with cortisone. It's pretty bad when you start looking forward to needles.

The kitties are good this morning, has some tuna fish for breakfast which was a teal treat for them.

Everyone have a great day

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good Morning

I slept in until 7am this morning, which is great since I'm usually running at that hour. but because I'm running a half marathon tomorrow I'm giving myself a rest day. Anyway, have to do some laundry, hit up the grocery stores, Wal-Mart and the local running store. I am trying to think of something my boyfriend and I can do today too as a date
I'm thinking mini-golf or maybe bowling.

chris - sorry to hear you're not feeling well; good luck finding your missing snake.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lynsey

...but because I'm running a half marathon tomorrow I'm giving myself a rest day...
Good for you!!! My brother did one a few months ago and is preparing for a full on the 16th. You're both nuts!!!

Let us know how it went!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lynsey

..but because I'm running a half marathon tomorrow I'm giving myself a rest day.
Hope you have a great run! Do let us know how it goes!

Chris & Susan - sorry 'bout the ache-ies and the crappy weather.

Last night was a doozey with the weather, and Gary's head went nuts. We were up until 5:30 this morning. I'm still in bed, and about to try to grab a nap. I should be vacuuming. Maybe later. But otherwise the house is in good shape - nothing to straighten up - neat as a pin. Getting the furniture and carpets cleaned this Wed.

I hate dreary fall weather. Never looked so forward to winter before - need those crisp, clear high pressure systems! I just hate the cold now.

Good luck with all your plans and projects!

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much planned for today - kinda housebound, well yard bound anyway and just getting back and forth from the barn is a chore, and that will be the extent of any 'adventures' until the boot sucking mud dries up. I sincerely doubt I can get out of the yard even with the Jeep in low, so another day of too many games and too much TV...starting to get cabin fever!!!LOL

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning! I am exhausted, worked til 12:30 this morning and got up at 7am..zzzzz. i just got home from the barn, and going to work at 11. Dont know if ill make it!!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! well it's afternoon, but morning for me. I am still not quite awake, I was up until 5 am because I couldn't sleep and jake was sleeping in the middle of my bed so that made it a little uncomfortable
but he looked so comfy and even growled in his sleep and twitched so there was no way I'd wake him...
I'm going to spend the day reading today..not much else going on.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good evening
i cant be bothered with cooking so blaine has gone out for a chinese, we had a couple (well i did) in the local bar, and ive set table ready for him

its black outside a bit cold but nothing to bad but so saying that that cider may of helped that i feel sober as a judge to

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to Costco and Foodmaxx today. Right now I have a take n bake pizza in the oven from Costco. Later, I need to do laundry and prepare tomorrow's chili to be put in the crock pot before church tomorrow.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a lazy Sunday afternoon here. It shouldn't be though.

I've got lots of work to do on my presentation that is due next Thursday.

I'm just cooking some food now and I'll probably go for a walk down to the shops, to clear my head and get some motivation.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Mornin all.

Yet another rainy dreary morning here.

I've been up since before 7 cuz I had to drop Kendra off for a cadet thingy.

I'm
tired.

Just the usual planned for today.... groceries, piddle with my snakes, try to find a lost snake
and house cleaning.

Kizzy is enjoying some alone time.... I had to put the younger ones back in their room for a little bit.... Kitchi got the runs, and I really didn't want to wake to poo all over. With any luck, whatever it was will be gone soon.

I have lots to do, unfortunately my health is not playing nice today

Happy Saturday folks.

ohhhh, I may do some looking for my SS today.
sorry you aren't feeling well. you are missing a snake

kimberleigh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I had the day off today. The weather is pretty sucky. So what was a girl to do?

Use DH's credit card on ebay to buy a new Kathy Van Zeeland handbag? Perhaps.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hope everyone had a good day!

Mine was GREAT
. Despite some toddler-behaviour from Lucas, I managed to get the entire house cleaned up (well the important stuff anyway) except for one more load of dishes in the sink... they are going to have to wait until morning.

But I not only got to go see my horse!! We ended up spending 4 hours at the barn, my favourite place to be! Plus I sorted out acccomodations for her for the winter, looks like I'm doing some baby-sitting for barter. Oh well, the little girl is adorable & 31/2 - 4 so she'll be really easy to care for & Lucas LOVES her!!

Got a tons of super super cute pictures of Lucas running around in the leaves, watching the ponies & generally being cute. Plus a bunch of my beautiful little mare I don't get to see as often as I want.

I'm sure in another life I'd be depressed on be in on Saturday night but I'm too tired to care!