Our Engagement Pictures!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This past Sunday, FH and I had our engagement pictures done. This is shoot 1 of 2. We will have the second one done at the end of the month outside. They turned out really well, and we even had some pictures with the cats in them. I'll post some of my favorites. If anyone wants to see the rest of them, just PM me and I'll send you the link.

ETA: They are slightly large, so I'm not sure if they are the right size. I tried resizing in Photobucket. If a Mod could resize them, that would be great.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Those pics are great. What a good idea to get the cats in too!
Thank you! I knew people here would understand about the cats and wanting them in the pictures. We didn't tell certain people (FMIL) because they would've thought it was "dumb" because they are "just cats."

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
that is great that the cats are in there!

I better make sure hubby doesn't see them or we'll have 2 dogs in ours

You guys look very happy!

furbum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Those pictures made my morning (especially the one with your fiance and the Kairi nose to nose). You and your fiance look *extremely* cute together. Congrats!

Also I think it is a good idea to have the cats in the pictures. It makes it sorta look like you and your fiance are engaged to them as well

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I absolutely love the last 3
(oh and I wouldn't mind seeing the rest of the pics if you want to share the link)

You guys look so happy
and its great to include your kitties.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone!
I'm so happy with how they turned out, and so happy the ones with the kitties turned out so well. I'll post the other ones after we have our second shoot!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

You are SUCH a cute couple!
You should be happy - they're great!
Congrats!!!!! When's the wedding?
Thank you! It's June 5, 2010. We got engaged September 2008. We could've planned a June wedding for this year, but I wanted enough time to plan and not get stressed out. I've got so much done already, I'm so ahead of the game!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is a long time! DH and I basically eloped, so talk about stress-free planning!
I can totally understand wanting to make it a very special day in that kind of way though.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

That is a long time! DH and I basically eloped, so talk about stress-free planning!
I can totally understand wanting to make it a very special day in that kind of way though.
Yeah, I'm glad we waited. Who knows if we could've gotten the venue, photographer, or DJ we wanted in less than 9 months. That's basically why we waited. I wanted to make sure we got everyone we wanted.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was in a cream cotton dress with little blue flowers, Gary was in jeans and we were in a field of canola flowers with no one else but the photographer and his wife - and it was just what we wanted.

How large is the wedding going to be?

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I was in a cream cotton dress with little blue flowers, Gary was in jeans and we were in a field of canola flowers with no one else but the photographer and his wife - and it was just what we wanted.

How large is the wedding going to be?
That sounds nice!

We're inviting roughly 120-130 people. So not that large. Our wedding party is pretty big though. I have my MOH, 3 bridesmaids, and 2 junior bridesmaids. He has his best (wo)man, and 2 groomsman. And then there's 3 flower girls, and 1 ring bearer. His nieces and nephew, my 2 cousins, and his 2 cousins, and they're all people I wanted in the wedding.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw... that sounds so sweet! It also sounds like a manageable number of people!
Niether of us have large families - I'm sure things would have been different A) if we did and B) if we wanted all of them there.

Have fun with the rest of the planning!

Looking forward to the next set of pics.
Hope they come out as well as these did!