FOUR baby kittens! :(

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Damn it. I know someone dumped them here. They are fat and fluffy. The ones my cats have never look that good. I'm so upset! Should I bring them to the humane society! I didn't want them to run in the road, so they are in a carrier. Three anyway. Having a hard time finding the forth one. I think it's in a car. I just don't know what to do. Why do people suck?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you can't keep them, I'd take them to the humane society. If someone did indeed dump them, they likely do not have the survival skills to make it outside, even if you fixed/released them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

If you can't keep them, I'd take them to the humane society. If someone did indeed dump them, they likely do not have the survival skills to make it outside, even if you fixed/released them.
Okay. I'll do that, I need to find that forth one though.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have you tried enticing him/her with something like tuna, meow mix canned food, something stinky?

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Have you tried enticing him/her with something like tuna, meow mix canned food, something stinky?
I think she crawled up in someone's car and the big cats aren't helpful at all. They think any treat I bring out is for them, or I'm out there to give them attention. I used chicken baby food to catch the other three.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You need a rescue dog, I'll send Kayla
. No seriously, ask the rescue, they may think you're crazy, but Kayla can sniff out a kitten anywhere!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeeahh.... people suck. Bless you for caring enough to track them down and catch them.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still haven't found the little guy. The other three are in my bathroom. They are little fluff balls!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will never understand people. Sometimes I wonder why cats & dogs even bother with us. They certainly have more ability for compassion and forgivness than we "higher beings" do.