I really think our animals

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
go on to wait for us. On Sept. 23 Farley Velcro had been gone 1 year. After dinner, I went back to his grave to pay my respects and talk to my little friend like I sometimes do. I bent down and brushed away some leaves and straightened the cross somewhat. I told him how I missed him and said I know Dad (my dad, who he loved) was taking real good care of him. When I stood up, I looked up at the sky and there as plain as day was a cloud in the perfect shape of a sleeping cat. Unreal. Ears, paws, nose, belly, perfectly shaped body. I smiled and cried. I know Farley V is home with my dad. No one can tell me otherwise. Have faith!

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by farleyv

go on to wait for us. On Sept. 23 Farley Velcro had been gone 1 year. After dinner, I went back to his grave to pay my respects and talk to my little friend like I sometimes do. I bent down and brushed away some leaves and straightened the cross somewhat. I told him how I missed him and said I know Dad (my dad, who he loved) was taking real good care of him. When I stood up, I looked up at the sky and there as plain as day was a cloud in the perfect shape of a sleeping cat. Unreal. Ears, paws, nose, belly, perfectly shaped body. I smiled and cried. I know Farley V is home with my dad. No one can tell me otherwise. Have faith!
beautiful post. thank you for sharing that

why was his name Farley Velcro?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When we found Farley 13 years ago, he was only a couple of days old. His little nails stuck to us like velcro. So we just started calling him Farley Velcro to be silly, but it stuck. It then turned into Farley V. Funny how all my cats names morph into something else!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
They're never really gone, and thoughts or reminders of them return over and over, often at unexpected moments.

mtbee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are with us and Farley V was looking down at you. Alittle something for you to know he was up there watching you as you were brushing leaves and fixing his cross. In a cloud he said "Hey down there, I miss you too"! It was his, I love you and thanks for fixing my spot. We always miss them. Can you imagine when we get there how many kitties will be at the gates waiting for their Mom's? Would be something to see I'm sure!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MTBee, That certainly is a beautiful thought, and I agree. There is more that goes on in this world and beyond than we can imagine. It will be quite a scene if they all greet me at the same time. The word "mob" comes to mind. A furry mob!
What more could anyone ask for? Except of course our family and friends right along with them.