TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The "bath vs. shower" debate!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The "bath vs. shower" debate! - Page 2

post #31 of 36
I had no idea that we could throw them in the wash! That will save me some money and back pain! Thanks again! Babz
post #32 of 36
I don't think I could ever choose between the two; I love both equally!!! I am a die-hard Lush fanatic (www.lush.com) I LOVE all of their products....so whether it's a bath or a shower, I always enjoy it!!!
post #33 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats View Post
I'm not scared of germs.

I've never washed my shower head and I'm still here!
I actually think Gary's germophobia ends up making him get sick a lot more than he would otherwise. !!!!!
post #34 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDG View Post
I actually think Gary's germophobia ends up making him get sick a lot more than he would otherwise. !!!!!
Yeah because he's touching the germs and stuff I guess?

I *touch wood* haven't had a cold this year but we're transitioning currently from winter weather to summer weather and I've got exams coming up.
post #35 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
I don't think I could ever choose between the two; I love both equally!!! I am a die-hard Lush fanatic (www.lush.com) I LOVE all of their products....so whether it's a bath or a shower, I always enjoy it!!!
They actually have vegan cleansers. I'm going to take you up on your love for this stuff and try it. Thanks. Babz
post #36 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABZ View Post
They actually have vegan cleansers. I'm going to take you up on your love for this stuff and try it. Thanks. Babz
If I remember correctly all of it is Vegetarian...and a HUGE chunk of their products (shampoo pucks, shower gels, soap, bubble bars, bath bombs...etc. are vegan as well!) Their stuff is AMAZING!!!!!! I swear I'm a walking billboard for that store
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The "bath vs. shower" debate!