What country is this? 10,000 points!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Three pictures of DW and I lost with a sign to help us find each other. What country are we in? Only one guess per username.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Brasil....
I will say this: If you keep guessing Brazil you will get it right one of these days simply because I have 64 digital and scanned photos of all the countries I have been to so Brazil will eventually come up!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I will say this: If you keep guessing Brazil you will get it right one of these days simply because I have 64 digital and scanned photos of all the countries I have been to so Brazil will eventually come up!
that one I will guess right!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nes

Costa Rica?

I'm so far off aren't I?
By now you know that you are the winner. You had three clues. First the signs told you that you were in one of 21 countries (if you count Puerto Rico.) Suspension bridges and rain forest knocked it down some more. But you were FAST. Costa Rica is indeed the answer. 2005.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Next week I am going to come up with something that will be out of the ordinary to say the least.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It was totally the suspension bridge & rain-forest that got me, my sister went to Costa Rica a few years ago.

Totally channelled those grad 9 Spanish classes

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

you bet that!...

Originally Posted by carolinalima

that one I will guess right!
we going to see it!...

CONGRATULATIONS NES!!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiteforest

Columbia?
Didn't you win last week? Well you cannot win this week because there is no such country as Columbia. This is not just a guessing game but also here to help our members learn geography. And while were are on the subject, the Spanish spoken by Costa Rica is quite different than other spanish speaking countries.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I failed Spanish terribly. The only spanish & portugese I know now are related to my favourite breeds of horses, including the Lusitano & Andalusian; many of which are bred (and beautifully!) in SA