Bean Bean meets Bun Bun....

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mommy...What is this? Can I eat it?

As you all know that is my kitty, and this is the poorly cared for rabit that is at my grandparent's house.

She/he was so happy to be out of the smelly cage and socializing with another animal.

Although Bean Bean took a swipe (with no claws) once and a small pounce before he calmed down and just observed.

I guess I shouldn't have given him a rabit fur toy once...

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That first pic is priceless... begging for a LOL Cats caption. like Uh... this one's good... don't bother to wrap it up... I will chase it here! Or Uh, mom? I think there's something wrong with this cat?

But seriously... why have that cute little bunny and not take care of it? I know, I know... people...

sammyp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So are you gonna be keeping the bun? It looks like they could become great friends

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my what a great picture!!

I almost adopted the bunny that showed up at my house a few weeks ago, and fortunately, the neighbor claimed him as their escaped pet. I was so afraid of what my dogs and cats were going to do with that bunny.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sammyp

So are you gonna be keeping the bun? It looks like they could become great friends
Those were my thoughts too. the first picture is adorable, but would be even better if it meant they were going to become roomies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you all liked it.

I am hoping we will be able to keep him, if not, they get to be roomies here for a while at my grandparent's house.