Good vibes for Gatto (Teufel)

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had such a horrible day yesterday, I went to work and i felt awful, went to the doctor and then was rushed to hospital, didnt get home until midnight!

One of DH friends let Gatto out and they know I do not like this, anyway hubby had to work at 5 and he couldn't get him back inside, by this stage he just found out i was going into hospital so he thought he would be alright outside.

There has been two big tom cats who keep harassing my kitties through the windows and i never let Gatto outside after dark because that's when screaming matches start.

I saw Gatto come in and he seemed fine, this morning i was wondering where he was because he normally rushes to the kitchen to have breakfast and then dashes to the door to have his morning play in the grass, I couldn't find him anywhere and then as i layed on the couch for my bedrest, i saw him just laying there in a cat house i bought him from Iams.

I went up to him and pet him, he started growling at me, and then hissed at me, i told him to get up twice and then i said thats it im taking you to the vet! I could see there was something wrong in his eyes and i started to panic and got hubby to come and look at him. hubby went to pet him and gatto got up and started limping towards the bedroom and hid under the bed, i started crying and grabbed the vets number and she told me to come down right away, i grabbed the carrier and the poor thing couldnt even walk i had to grab him by the scruff and pull him into the cage!

by then he started to whimper and i cried even more while i was getting dressed, i left my car at my MILs so i grabbed hubbys car keys and took off!

He has got very deep bite wounds, and scratches on his legs, those cats got him real good

He is now on antibiotics and he should be fine by tomorrow morning.

All i am asking for is that he gets good vibes for a quick recovery and that he does not get an infection!!

Just another reminder for everyone not to leave their cats outside after dark!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
vibes for Gatto

And a good scolding for that person for letting the cat out in the first place!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i cant wait to find its freaking owner i tell you that much!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Fran, you did not deserve that on top of everything. Good vibes for him for a complete and fast recovery. I am sure he will heal quickly with rest and love. He is probably in shock too and will need extra attention.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no one takes care of our animals like we do! Hopefully, being on the antibiotics, he will not get an infection. Take care of yourself too. You sure didn't need all this!

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Boy. Lots and lots of for a quick recovery.
...and some really strong words for the guy who let him out in the first place.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

vibes for Gatto

And a good scolding for that person for letting the cat out in the first place!

adding my for Gattos recovery...

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of healthy coming your sweet boys way

And how dare someone who doesn't even live in your house let him out the door!!. He needs to be told straight, and to be honest i wouldn't trust him in my house again where the cats are concerned

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

And how dare someone who doesn't even live in your house let him out the door!!. He needs to be told straight, and to be honest i wouldn't trust him in my house again where the cats are concerned
You are owed a gigantic apology and at a minimum, he will never be that careless again.

Heal quickly sweet Gatto.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, poor baby!
Lots of vibes for his full recovery!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would ask the person who let him out for money toward the vet bill. Poor Teufel (yes, he'll always be Teufel to me
). Vibes and prayers for his quick healing.