Introducing Cleo

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to share few pics of my latest foster kitty, 6-month-old Cleo. She's a sweetie!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG Eileen there is just something about that little girls face that has me wrapped around her little paws.
She is about the cutest thing on 4 paws I've seen in a long time! And that rich brown tabby color - can ya tell I'm smitten from afar?

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look at her sweet face and her ears with those black bobcat ear tips.

Cleo is adorable Eileen.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
What a gorgeous little girl!

There really is something about her face that just goes right to your heart. What a darling.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh, I just can't get over how much she looks like my Annie! Not the coloring, but the face shape, the mouth, the eyes, just all scream CUTE!

Here's a picture of Annie not long she came home from the mountains with me. She was around 6 months old then, so around the same age as Cleo is now. The resemblance, to me, is just uncanny!

If Cleo is anything like Annie, then watch out! She'll figure out that she can get away with just about anything with that cute little face of hers.

katiecaraline

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ooohh, Cleo is adorable! She is so beautiful, love those eyes! So what does it mean to have a "foster" kitty. Do you have keep her until she finds a permanent home? I can't imagine having to give a kitty back! They are too easy to fall in love with!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiecaraline

ooohh, Cleo is adorable! She is so beautiful, love those eyes! So what does it mean to have a "foster" kitty. Do you have keep her until she finds a permanent home? I can't imagine having to give a kitty back! They are too easy to fall in love with!
Yes, fostering means keeping a kitty temporarily until he/she is adopted. It's hard to let them go, especially when they're as cute as Cleo, but with four of my own already, I can't afford to responsibly care for a fifth permanent cat. That helps me avoid the temptation no matter how cute they are. I do have a spare bedroom that's great for a temporary guest, though.

And, Heidi, I see a resemblance too.
Fortunately, doesn't seem to realize that she's cute enough to get away with just about anything - at least not yet.

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's cute! I'm sure someone will fall in love with her and need to adopt her.