Haven't been around in awhile

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The summer has been a crazy one and I have not had much time to post on any message board. Probably won't have much time again after the 30th because that is when my classes start back up, but I did want to stop by and say hi.

I am no longer doing a work-study at the school, about a month back I was offered a paraprofessional job at the college. I work with the teenage GED students now. Its part time and pays more per hour.

I surprised myself last quarter with all that I had on my plate that I did really well. In fact, last quarter I made a 4.0 which brings my cumulative GPA up to a 3.76 and I made President's List for get a 4.0.

The cats are doing good. All of them are officially spayed and neutered now. i have been working with a teacher at my school (my accounting teacher) on getting some ferals on her property spayed and neutered. She is more than willing but its had to catch the creatures and she seems to want to get the males done before the females no matter how much I tell her the reverse is better.

Anyways that is a quick update.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Good for you!
You should be so proud of yourself.

I hope some of the other things you had going on have settled down a bit.
Good luck with your next round of classes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My next round on classes is Accounting 101 (tradional class), Office Procedures (online), Medical Terminology (online) plus working 12-5 every day.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad you decided to continue with college.
It does sound like you've got a lot on your plate - but CONGRATS on doing so great! Good luck with the grades, the trapping, and the job! Do pop in every once in a while to let us know you're OK!

!!!!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like you've been busy! You're really accomplishing a lot. Great job!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!!
Congrats on the awesome grades as well as the new job!!

I'm thrilled for you! You should feel so proud of what you have been accomplishing!