The Secret Santa Discussion Thread - 2009

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
....and another reminder:

Just a note:

If you have signed up and are now regretting that you did or feel you will be unable to honor your committment, please let us know now. You can do so by either emailing to the address you sent your signup email to or by sending a private message to myself, Chester&Piper or clixpix.

Thank You.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
woohooooo names soon im so looking forward to this now i already got a bunch of stuff and cant wait to get the name to start buying more personal things

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I found yet another cool present for my SS today. Can we have the names already!?!?!?!?!? I need to see if what I've already bought will actually work for my person.

Yes, we can start talking about Tim Tam's anytime now.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just discovered Tim Tams in my local supermarket here. I was quite thrilled and bought some, but then I completely forgot about it until now! I'll have put them on the list.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Nah, just a bunch of chocoholics.
A box of Lindt for you, right Jan?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just read that Mike (mrblanche) really wants a pair of pink lacey undies.... I think we should each get him a pair

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well i was walking round a local supermarket yesterday and they are starting to move the shop around, its for halloween stuff so that means its nearly time for christmas stuff tooooooo wooooohooooo

they have got all their christmas cakes and starting to get nibbles in already for christmas