Wow, it's been awhile!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! It feels like it's been forever since I've been here. We've had some rough times the past couple of months, several animal losses and a few new family members.

We have four kitties now - Leo, Woodward, & Satan (who we had before I left) and we also have little Onyx (who is 100% John's kitty, LOL). We're also fostering three little former feral kittens until they're socialized and old enough for new homes. It's so strange to have so few, after having so many for such a long time!

Thunder, my German Shepherd is the only member of our original canine pack still with us. John has a little Jack Russell now, named Austin. And I have a trio of tiny pups, LOL. Two Chihuahuas and a Maltese/Poodle cross. All rescues of course.

We've still got horses. John's dad still has his horses, which I take care of now. And I have two weanling fillies of my own. Halo a Palomino Dun filly - who is the absolute love of my life! I bought her mom while she was in foal, and Halo was born here. I was there for the whole birth and with her every day since. She's the absolute best thing in my life! And then tomorrow I am getting a second weanling filly, who I'm calling Willow.

There will be pictures of everyone very soon... as I finally have a new digital camera!

Anyway, I'm happy to be back and to see all of my friends again! Now I'm going to go look around and see what I've missed!

meminikitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

Hi everyone! It feels like it's been forever since I've been here. We've had some rough times the past couple of months, several animal losses and a few new family members.

We have four kitties now - Leo, Woodward, & Satan (who we had before I left) and we also have little Onyx (who is 100% John's kitty, LOL). We're also fostering three little former feral kittens until they're socialized and old enough for new homes. It's so strange to have so few, after having so many for such a long time!

Thunder, my German Shepherd is the only member of our original canine pack still with us. John has a little Jack Russell now, named Austin. And I have a trio of tiny pups, LOL. Two Chihuahuas and a Maltese/Poodle cross. All rescues of course.

We've still got horses. John's dad still has his horses, which I take care of now. And I have two weanling fillies of my own. Halo a Palomino Dun filly - who is the absolute love of my life! I bought her mom while she was in foal, and Halo was born here. I was there for the whole birth and with her every day since. She's the absolute best thing in my life! And then tomorrow I am getting a second weanling filly, who I'm calling Willow.

There will be pictures of everyone very soon... as I finally have a new digital camera!

Anyway, I'm happy to be back and to see all of my friends again! Now I'm going to go look around and see what I've missed!
Welcome!

Just a quick question, I'm just curious what made you name your kitty Satan! lol

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido nuevamente a TCS, ...Catulina
Milky
& Horacio
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome BACK to TCS, Catulina, Milky & Horatio, say hello to you!!!...
)

I hope you find not only old members, but also new good members here, Please feel again as your home and ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you re-join us!