Grey's Anatomy is Back Tonight - Woohooooooooo!!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! I can't wait!!! I can't wait!!! I can't Wait!!!
So, you get the picture, right? And to make things better it is raining outside!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's the setting...... but the drama..... oh...... the..drama........Dr. Mc Dreamy

Oh Susan!! You've got to watch it!! Tonight it is the 2 hr season premiere....
AWESOME Show!!!!
My Brasilian soap operas will have to wait tonight

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait for it!!! Also, can't wait for Private Practice to come back on

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Somewhere in my mommy brain I thought it was next week! I would have been VERY sad if I had missed it

Oh now I'm REALLY excited!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I can't wait for it!!! Also, can't wait for Private Practice to come back on
OMG I know!!! I am just not sad it isn't tonight because of the 2hrs for Grey's..... Coop NEEDs to get there before that loony gets her baby!! OMG I can't wait for it too! Giiiirrrrllll!!!!!

Originally Posted by Nes

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Somewhere in my mommy brain I thought it was next week! I would have been VERY sad if I had missed it

Oh now I'm REALLY excited!!
Bring on the pop corn! Start up the count down!!! I don't even think I will TiVo it tonight - it is going to be straight up!

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

We usually get the new series a couple of weeks or so after you so i might because i can pick up easily on who's who
Oh, You will LOVE it! It is awesome!! Such a great show! Oh, and the doctors.... Not bad to look at it either...

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I really hated Private Practice last year! I didn't even watch the second half the season :S The first season was GREAT! I don't know where they lost me.

(I'm not allowed to tell anyone who in my house DID watch all those episodes but there are only 3 of us and it wasn't me and it obviously wasn't my son
)

Honestly, I will be SO pissed if everyone is still alive at the end of this premier! I want a little change

Is it 8 or 9pm guys?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Private Practice doesn't come on,from my knowledge--until Oct.1st!!! That's too far away.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! I just saw a preview for Private Practice........I won't say what happens--check it out for yourself.......but it better NOT end how it looks like it is going too!!
I want to know how Greys is going to go tonight too!!!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow....I don't normally watch this, but tonight I did and it was one sad episode. It makes me wish I had been following it so that I could know more about George!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I have to wait months for this! *Throws a tantrum* I hate it that NZ is so far behind!!!!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Oh I have to wait months for this! *Throws a tantrum* I hate it that NZ is so far behind!!!!
Are you able to watch it on the Greys webiste?

Such a good episode, LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!! No complaints here!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gee.......... OMG...... I am 1/3 of the way through it, and haven't stopped crying for a second yet! Holly Molly! Needed to take a breather! Wow - going through my natural stock of tears, and I am latin!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is one show I do take the time to see. I notice they don't show Meredith in full shot. I suppose that's because she is very pregnant in real life.

I never was able to get into the spin-off, Private Practice.

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ For a while I was thinking Private Practice was better than Grey's, but now I think they're about neck and neck again.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

This is one show I do take the time to see. I notice they don't show Meredith in full shot. I suppose that's because she is very pregnant in real life.

I never was able to get into the spin-off, Private Practice.

Although I love the show, I can't say I was over impressed with the Premier. Although the ending with the news from the Chief will certainly be a plot twist that a LOT of people in the real world will be able to relate to.

Actually, they didn't show Meredith much at all in that episode. I'm sure that also has to do with her late pregnancy and not wanting to take such a big role, but since she and Derek are "post-it married" now what real plot can they give them? The whole first 3 seasons were about the on-and-off-relationship-woes of Derek and Meredith! So in that sense I am glad that they are concentrating on other characters too.