Do you guys like my signature?

meminikitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Does anyone like the quote I chose... IDK I'm not good at making signatures, I'm afraid it looks a bit plain, any ideas of what I can add to it? Is the color too bright?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can request a signature in the request thread

As for the quote, it shows ok on my theme but many people use different themes so it may not show well on all of them

pintameez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Looks good to me, I am using "The CatSite Default Style", it looks light blue. You could try making the quote line italic, and leave the name standard?

I am happy to make a signature for you, if you want. PM me with what you'd like, and I can write the code or make the picture or whatever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meminikitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PintaMeez

Looks good to me, I am using "The CatSite Default Style", it looks light blue. You could try making the quote line italic, and leave the name standard?

I am happy to make a signature for you, if you want. PM me with what you'd like, and I can write the code or make the picture or whatever.
Great! I don't exactly have any pictures though... :/ I'd love to pm you, if someone could tell me how... I'm not computer smart so if anyone can tell me how I'd really appreciate it!