Rascals becoming an actor

rascalsangel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My husband and i took in a stray a little over a week ago. He was very scared at first especially with my husband. But now he is tuning in to his own personality. He is an actor, he acts like he dont want lovens but when i hold him he melts! Especially when i hold him like a baby and rub his belly. But yet he acts all macho and king like. Its funny.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it when they do that!!!! JC loves baby talk, but if there's another cat around, he ignores it...Last night, he was snuggling against me & I was scritching him & cooing - Joey jumped up on the bed & immediately JC jumped off and stalked out the room with such dignity, as if to say, "I don't care what you think you saw - it wasn't happening"

If Rascals is any thing like JC, your family is in for wonderful years of entertainment.
BTW, any pics available ?
We TCSers love pix

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rascalsangel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

I love it when they do that!!!! JC loves baby talk, but if there's another cat around, he ignores it...Last night, he was snuggling against me & I was scritching him & cooing - Joey jumped up on the bed & immediately JC jumped off and stalked out the room with such dignity, as if to say, "I don't care what you think you saw - it wasn't happening"

If Rascals is any thing like JC, your family is in for wonderful years of entertainment.
BTW, any pics available ?
We TCSers love pix
I dont have a computer so i am accessing only by mobile phone. Not sure how to upload pics. But i got a lot of them!