Kitties have bad dreams too!!

katiecaraline

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Le Le was lounging and all of sudden her fur perked up! I thought oh no my baby is having a bad dream! Too cute...

In this on she must be dreaming of eating her favorite toy "rufus." ~Hints the chewing on the tail~

Any one else's kitty have bad dreams????

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That second pic is too cute. My kitties will sometimes twitch while they are sleeping so I'm sure they are dreaming of something.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My foldie kitten Tomu has had few bad dreams, or atleast I assume they were bad because his fur perked up.

My neutered male Utu is a very 'lively' sleeper. He meows in his sleep which sounds very creepy sometimes 'coz he just doesn't sound like himself at all. It started as a small whining 'kittenish' noises but now he totally meows in his sleep. He also has a weird habit of suddenly waking up, looking all out of it and grabbing Tomu or Kuura (who ever happens to be closest) from the neck (as a dominant gesture), then let's go and gets back to sleep.

pintameez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NorthernGlow

a weird habit of suddenly waking up, looking all out of it and grabbing Tomu or Kuura (who ever happens to be closest) from the neck (as a dominant gesture), then let's go and gets back to sleep.
Mine does this same thing, too. It's weird.

Your kitty is VERY cute all puffed in her sleep! I've never known a cat to do that!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PintaMeez

Mine does this same thing, too. It's weird.
Is he/she the alfa cat in the house? Mine is and I think he propably has some dreams about being challenged/someone trying to takeover or something..