NCIS and NCIS LA premieres tonight (eventually may contain spoilers)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another good tv night.

I'm excited to see NCIS....it has to be my favorite show (between it and Criminal Minds).

I have mixed feeling about the spin off, but we'll see. It could be good, like the CSI spin offs....or possibly not.

How do ya'll feel bout the new NCIS? (I know its a wait and see, but do ya have any ideas?)

marinewife05

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I know I'll be watching the spin off saying "where's Ziva"

NCIS LA preview: http://www.daemonstv.com/2009/09/20/...ason-premiere/

NCIS preview: http://www.daemonstv.com/2009/09/21/...on-7-premiere/

and I just realised something. This is going to interfere with The Biggest Loser
Crap, gonna have to tape one of em.
NCIS spin-off? I hadn't heard anything about that. Gonna have to check it out. Snake Lady I think you and I must watch a lot of the same shows.....I love Criminal Minds.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we watched the double episode of ncis last night where shepard gets murdered!! and then the last few minutes the new director says, Here is your new team!

I was like noooooooooooooooooooooo ziva cant leave! and dinozzo cant go to where ever he is going!!! and mcgee cant go to the geek room!

it is my favourite show!

Anyway I am pretty sure we are behind here in Australia!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

we watched the double episode of ncis last night where shepard gets murdered!! and then the last few minutes the new director says, Here is your new team!

I was like noooooooooooooooooooooo ziva cant leave! and dinozzo cant go to where ever he is going!!! and mcgee cant go to the geek room!

it is my favourite show!

yup, you are behind.....so you may not want to read this thread LOL.... I think Sam said that too, about being behind in seasons.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of the things I love about the show after the death of Director Shepard is the tension and battle of wills between Gibbs and Vance.

I didn't see the season premier for either show tonight, so I'll be watching them later.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

it is my favourite show!

LOL, that's the season 5 finale! You're an entire season behind, I guess. We just started season 7.

NCIS is my favorite show. I have all 6 seasons on DVD.

OK, my opinions on both shows:
NCIS:
At first I thought it was going to be a flashback show, because of the way they were jumping around. I was kind of disappointed, because a flashback show is definitely "jumping the shark", the beginning of the end, and I'm not ready for NCIS to start going downhill. But then I saw how it was linked to the plot and I liked it. The episode still had an "introduction to new viewers" flavor, which was slightly annoying, but not too bad. The first episodes of the new seasons always have a bit of repetition by neccessity.

I'm glad Ziva's back. Although, if she was tortured and everything, she'll be messed up and not the same. I'm sure that will play out throughout the season. Tony and McGee have great hair this season, LOL. McGee lost a lot of weight. Gibbs looks good as always

NCIS LA:
It's OK. I don't know if all the characters work together like they do on NCIS, but it's early. They'll get better with time. The "foofs" at the beginnings and ends of the acts are annoying. Too many clicks. It's not filmed in the same style as NCIS, so I didn't confuse the 2 shows. No Gibbs
, which is always a drawback, IMO

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally saw both of them. DiNozzo at his best, IMO.

I thought LA got off to a nice start, it will be interesting to see how it develops.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watched both of them, thought NCIS was a little dull, and didn't care for the spin-off at all. DH actually went to bed in the middle of it, and I turned channels to watch baseball.