TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › House Season Pramire (possible spoilers... eventually)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

House Season Pramire (possible spoilers... eventually) - Page 2

post #31 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
I also thought the music and the cinematography was incredibly powerful as well. It was really well shot and thought out. The bit with the sister playing the cello had me all teary.


Completely agree with you there! Although Hubby did notice how similar the hallways in the asylum were to the hospital. Bad scene desginers, bad!

The scene with the woman playing the chello was GORIGOUS!
post #32 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
I also thought the music and the cinematography was incredibly powerful as well. It was really well shot and thought out. The bit with the sister playing the cello had me all teary.
I agree with that part about the cello. I love the cello.
post #33 of 38
I am a HUGE House fan, so naturally I was on pins and needles for the season premiere. After watching it, I'm a little torn though.

I thought it was a wonderfully moving episode that was very well written. If I had seen this episode alone, I would have loved it for what it was. But as it fits into the grand scheme of things, I'm a little dissapointed.

I love House's character because he is so blunt and well...since this is TCS let us say not a nice man, . He's an incredibly complex character that I sympathize for and love for his maliciousness at the same time.

I just hope he isn't all bubbly and happy from now on basically. From the previews of the upcoming episode I think they'll balance his character nicely, but it still gets me a little worried. The reason I love this show so much is because of his flaws. So what happens now that he's starting to "heal"? I would like this to be a new chapter of the show, not an entirely different book, ya know?
post #34 of 38
The only think I'm concerned about is Forman seems to be taking over House' position; and while I liked him at first I don't like his character from about the 3rd season on. He's just too cold.
post #35 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNurse22 View Post
I am a HUGE House fan, so naturally I was on pins and needles for the season premiere. After watching it, I'm a little torn though.

I thought it was a wonderfully moving episode that was very well written. If I had seen this episode alone, I would have loved it for what it was. But as it fits into the grand scheme of things, I'm a little dissapointed.

I love House's character because he is so blunt and well...since this is TCS let us say not a nice man, . He's an incredibly complex character that I sympathize for and love for his maliciousness at the same time.

I just hope he isn't all bubbly and happy from now on basically. From the previews of the upcoming episode I think they'll balance his character nicely, but it still gets me a little worried. The reason I love this show so much is because of his flaws. So what happens now that he's starting to "heal"? I would like this to be a new chapter of the show, not an entirely different book, ya know?
I agree. I dont want House to be sanitized, bleached of his personality, he is an ass, I want him to remain such! Warm fuzzy puppy House, no way!
PC police be damned, I want my House all messed up, angry, a vicodin popping briliant quite messed up person. Almost makes me long for the good old days of Tritter. (eek)
post #36 of 38
Ok Im soo bummed I missed this...I work Monday nights and cant watch and nor do I have DVR or a VCR ARGHH I missed most of last season too because we moved...Im going to have to start buying this on DVD to catch up!! But I agree with those who miss the main characters..They really need to come back the show hasnt been the same without them...
post #37 of 38
You can watch all these episodes online now, at least in Canada (and I'm SURE in the states).
post #38 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog View Post
Ok Im soo bummed I missed this...I work Monday nights and cant watch and nor do I have DVR or a VCR ARGHH I missed most of last season too because we moved...Im going to have to start buying this on DVD to catch up!! But I agree with those who miss the main characters..They really need to come back the show hasnt been the same without them...
Just watch them on hulu.com, they have so many shows available to watch online.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › House Season Pramire (possible spoilers... eventually)