Is anyone else having problems with the forums today?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh is it just me...?

Everything on this site is lagging..... it is taking forever to load, sometimes it won't load....(as I'm typing this the smilies are still loading, as are the post icons and everything below the "submit" button).... it will freeze, and just being a total pain in the behind this morning.

(everything else is fine....been on facebook, googling, chatting, etc. with no probs, checked with my hubby and there's no probs with our internet, etc.)

perhaps tis just the monday morning congestion...... just curious if anyone else is going through the same thing?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I occasionally get a lag on here, but not this morning.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I occasionally have problems where nothing will load, it does seem quite bad this morning, but that has more to do with computer problems I'm having.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've experienced lag on here once or twice, but not this morning.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm... everything's fine here. But I see an hour or so has passed since the posts reporting problems, so maybe whatever gut-ache the site had has passed.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've been in and out several times since about 8:30.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
bout 10mins after I posted, things went back to normal....

weird, very weird. But all is well now, that's all that matters

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Oh is it just me...?

Everything on this site is lagging..... it is taking forever to load, sometimes it won't load....(as I'm typing this the smilies are still loading, as are the post icons and everything below the "submit" button).... it will freeze, and just being a total pain in the behind this morning.

(everything else is fine....been on facebook, googling, chatting, etc. with no probs, checked with my hubby and there's no probs with our internet, etc.)

perhaps tis just the monday morning congestion...... just curious if anyone else is going through the same thing?
It seems about 1% slower