Member under Spotlight 21-27 September..3CatsN1Dog...!!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning dear Members of TCS…

Today is the turn of another nice member of the site......PLEASE, post here your daily questions for the member during a week,,...ask all about you really wants to know and of course RESPECTING the own Privacy of our MEMBERS,... I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members,.. of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!....

SO lets begin….Ladies & Gentlemans, is for me a GREAT PLEASURE introduce to you to:

3CatsN1Dog

Congratulations & very Welcome,
at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today by myselfe, the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living … AJUA!!!..

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?…as a country or as a city?
As a country and as Mexico City..
2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations?
Neither..I wish I could visit though
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????.... Is the place where I´m live!….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...
Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
Nope never heard of it but the Mayan ruins are something Id love to see before I die.
4.- Can you speak spanish?
Some...I can still ask if I can go to the bathroom in spanish..I took 3 yrs of it in high school..If I still had one of my books Id be able to speak more.
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
I dont know if this counts but I loveeeeeeee Selena any and all of her cds and music and I love the movie.
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
I have in Spanish class in high school
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD!! Yummy yummy yummy in my tummy!!
8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
I blame the tequila for my first DUI but if I didnt have 2 yrs sober Id still love it..especially with limes!
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
Yes my mom has one in her back yard and I love to lounge with kitties on it.
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
Yes I even have the collectors mexican barbie.
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) ( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/ca
I wish I could go..Id love to lay on the beach and soak up the sun!!!

**Ok everyone bring on the questions..As long as Im not working Im ready and willing to answer everything!**

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a-ha....another victim...errrr. volunteer.

Here's some to get you started:

1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears.

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable?

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)

5. How many tvs do you have?

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate?

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour?

8. What's your favorite movie?

9. What's your favorite book?

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips)

11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.)

12. Do you believe in ghosts?

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again?

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better)

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?

16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet?

17. What is your first name? (that's me being nosey LOL)

18. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many?

19. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics)

20. Are you excited about anything right now?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

**Ok everyone bring on the questions..As long as Im not working Im ready and willing to answer everything!**
boxers or briefs?

bikinis or thongs?

you said everything

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.
No unfortunatly I dont have any tattoos at the moment. I do have some planned that I would like. Mine and my 2 daughters astrological signs, a four leaf clover, Saint Patricks cross

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears.
Tongue and *Ahem* nipples

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable?
Snakes dont bother me in home or pet store enviorments so no when I did hold my old neighbors python it did not bother me whatsoever! I loved it.

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)
Simple Plan "You Love is Just a Lie" is on repeat...Then it switches to Def Leppard The Vault cd

5. How many tvs do you have?
2 in the house one in the garage.

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate?
HERSHEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour?
Fav:Midnight blue and Pink its a toss up and depends on my mood. Least: PURPLE!!!

8. What's your favorite movie?
Gone with the Wind, Gettysburg, and Gods nd Generals

9. What's your favorite book?
Anything and EVERYTHING Nora Roberts...I love her books to death and its my life long goal to own every single one shes ever had printed.

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips)
Rehobeth beach, Ocean City and Balitmore to visit family.

11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.)
Umm this is tough, it would either be a trip involving me stopping at every Civil War battle field in the US and taking tours and researching it especially Shermans march from the sea, ORRR It would be going across Europe and following from start to finish where the Band of Brothers men went during World War 2..But if I can do those then a never ending vacation in Italy

12. Do you believe in ghosts?
OMG YES! Ive been to Gettysburg at night..Creeeeppppyyyyy

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again?
Can my cats come with? If so then yes

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better)
Honestly if I have to spend time with anyone its not people Id rather be alone with my cats..People give me headaches.

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?
My Nora Roberts book collection, If my babies are safe then I dont care about anything else..I want those books

16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet?
Col Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain to have him tell him is minute by minute account of Day 2 in the Battle of Gettysburg, Marilyn Monroe, Jensen Ackles, and Chad Micheal Murray..

17. What is your first name? (that's me being nosey LOL)
Tyler..I hate it its a boys name and Im not a boy!! Id love to change it

18. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many?
oh I dont care either way..If Im not working Im on here so its not varying my day at all if I answer 1 or 1 million questions.

19. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics)
Nope I pretty much can voice my opinion about anything even if I know nothing about it just cuz Im a jabber jaw.

20. Are you excited about anything right now?
Nope not really...Just another Monday..well unless theres a ANTM marathon on then Ill be excited.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Oh my!...

Here's some more questions for ya.

21. What would you like to be doing 5yrs from now? What do you think you will be doing 5yrs from now?

22. Would you be willing to eat a bowl full of crickets for $40K ? How about 5K?

23. You are given $1 000 000 to donate anonymously to charity or to a stranger. How would you dispose of it?

24. In conversations, do you tend to listen or talk more?

25. If you decided to do something and your friends strongly advised you not to, could you do it anyway?

Canada
26. If you could visit 3 places in Canada, where would you visit?

27. Do you ever use the word "eh"... Welcome to Canada eh.

28. What animals do you associate with Canada? (ex.I think of coyotes in the US...)

29. Have you ever been to Canada? Where?

30. Have you ever heard of any famous Canadians?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Morning, Tyler! Here are a few questions for you. The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why? (I suspect we know the answer already, but I'll leave it in anyway
)

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
**As for the everything...preferably nothing cuz I dont like wedgies..LOL..But if I have to wear something its those wedgie free undie pants!! LOL..I couldnt resist that question..LOL**

21. What would you like to be doing 5yrs from now? What do you think you will be doing 5yrs from now?

22. Would you be willing to eat a bowl full of crickets for $40K ? How about 5K?

23. You are given $1 000 000 to donate anonymously to charity or to a stranger. How would you dispose of it?

25. If you decided to do something and your friends strongly advised you not to, could you do it anyway?

Canada
Ummm Nova Scotia British Columbia and you Chris.. :eek:)

Oh yeah I use the word Eh and yous and ya'll..LOL

28. What animals do you associate with Canada? (ex.I think of coyotes in the US...)
Fish and Polar bears...I always assume its winter up there..LOl

Nope never crossed any borders

Dean Mcdermott..LOL..I watched Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood..LOL..I probably know more but Im not up to date on where famous peoples are from!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?
Def Leppard-The Vault: I loveeee Def Leppard and IMO its some good ole rock and roll
Breaking Benjamin-Any cd: Hometown boys gone famous so of course I love them
Simple Plan-Your Love is Just a Lie: Its my current fav right now and on repeat in the car
Danity Kane-Welcome to the Dollhouse: I just love them..LOL
I dont really have a fifth but pretty much it would have to be something rock and roll or hard rock

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why? (I suspect we know the answer already, but I'll leave it in anyway )
Duhhh Nora Roberts anyone of her books would do but Id take the whole MacGregor collection if I could
3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?
My cats...I would need them for my sanity they are my happiness

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?
Shrimp Alfredo, Ellios Pizza, and Dominoes Cheesy bread

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?
Umm probably Chaz because he would be able to start a fire, build me shelter and make me a normal potty..LOL..Hes handy to have around..

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?
Pay off my fines (I could buy a house with them DUIs are EXPENSIVE)
Pay off my moms house
Set up college funds for my daughters
Buy myself a house with a custom made cat room and a cat friendly house so I could have as many babies as I wanted.

**Off to finish getting ready for work...Ill be back online tomorrow morning cant wait to answer more questions..This is fun**

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

**As for the everything...preferably nothing cuz I dont like wedgies..LOL..But if I have to wear something its those wedgie free undie pants!! LOL..I couldnt resist that question..LOL**

Canada
Ummm Nova Scotia British Columbia and you Chris.. :eek:)

Oh yeah I use the word Eh and yous and ya'll..LOL

Fish and Polar bears...I always assume its winter up there..LOl

Nope never crossed any borders

Dean Mcdermott..LOL..I watched Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood..LOL..I probably know more but Im not up to date on where famous peoples are from!
Hmmmm, there is such a thing as wedgie free undies?

Oh, and I think you missed some questions Tyler.

And yup, our seasons are: the start of winter, winter, snow, and ice.
The good thing is the snow fills in the potholes

and you are more than welcome to come visit
I do have a spare room

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
some more for ya Tyler (I love your name, but it did mess me up when you first joined..... took me a bit to remember that you were a girl LOL)....anyways, some more questions for when you finish the ones you've missed
(jk on the emoticon) and Rigels.

Personality:

36. For the most part are you a happy person?
37. What is an easy way to cheer you up if you are down? (ex. something that always makes you smile)
38. Are you impulsive?
39. Are you early or late?
40. What do you do when you get angry? (yell, stomp away, isolation, etc)
41. Are you an organised person?
42. Do you get over things easily? Or do you hold a grudge?
43. Do you prefer a large group of people or a small group ( under 10) to hang out with?
44. Would others characterise you as friendly?
45. Was is your worst personality trait?
46. What colour is your hair?
47. Do you drink coffee/tea, if so what do you take in it?
48. Are you shy or outgoing?
49. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
50. What's your sign? (cancer, gemini, etc.)

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
**Ok the start of my 2 days off has begun so Ill be glued to TCS till Friday night..:eek:) I just realized I missed these questions..And Ill be finishing everyone elses too**

I would like to have a steady job be able to pay my bills and hopefully own my own house at some point in there!! I try to only plan a little in advance so if something doesnt happen I dont get disappointed!

Umm noooo way am I eating bugs..Def not for 40K or 5K...Just wouldnt happen

I would donate to Breast Cancer research because its what my Mom-Mom passed away from.

I could go both ways. If I have a problem I like to talk about it if my friends need an ear its always open to them.

Yes but then again it depends on what it is..Cuz if all my friends jumped off a bridge I wouldnt be joining them

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
Rock..Most def rock either new stuff or good old rock and roll like the Rolling Stones, Def Leppard, AC DC, Metallica
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?
Not many actually...I mostly have my stuff on my comp and just burn what ever Im in the mood to listen to in my car.
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?
Ben Burnley from Breaking Benjamin
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
Ohh tough one..Pink or Jordin Sparks
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????
Nope Ive never heard of it.
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
Not really I listen to a little bit of everything
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
I have never been to a concert as of yet..Id love to see Three Days Grace, Breaking Ben, Theory of a Deadman, Saving Abel and Simple Plan in concert..
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???
99.7 is my favorite at this moment and I also love 97.9
Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
No..just from the title it seems like it would be something id like to have a background noise while Im reading..Especially if its soothing and calming.
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...
CD original...I like having the info handy thats the only reason I still buy cds rather than burn them all.
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
No Im horribly tone deaf the closest I got to playing anything was in music class and that was the guitar and recorder.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
36. For the most part are you a happy person?
Umm it depends..Im a manic depressive and bipolar not on meds so it takes a lot of work somedays to be happy but since Ive gotten my babies and Franklin and rediscovered TCS yes I have become a generally happy person in life. I really do love this site and it really is a sanity saver..So THANKY YOU TCS'ers because you have helped me through some rough days.
37. What is an easy way to cheer you up if you are down? (ex. something that always makes you smile)
My kitties...Especially GiGi she really knows how to make me smile and make me laugh shes such a goofball.
38. Are you impulsive?
To an extent..Im an impulsive shopper when I dont want to be and I instantly regret spending money especially when I go on a spree for my cats and puppy.
39. Are you early or late?
Am I a morning person..Dear god no! I hate mornings and need atleast a pot of coffee just to be functional..I prefer the afternoons..LOL..
40. What do you do when you get angry? (yell, stomp away, isolation, etc)
I prefer to isolate myself but somethings I throw tantrums
41. Are you an organised person?
Im functionally disorganized. I thrive in clutter and what space in mine in this house is clutters..BF HATES this but he has learned to live with the fact that I cant live in something that is like a sterile room. It drives me crazy.
42. Do you get over things easily? Or do you hold a grudge?
It depends..Normally Im quick to flash my temper but Im over it within five minutes but if you really do something to irk me Im going to hold a grudge and dont plan on getting on my good side cuz once youve crossed to the bad side your done.
43. Do you prefer a large group of people or a small group ( under 10) to hang out with?
Small..I get anxiety around people even though Im a great waitress for some reason if I get a table with more than five people I get really really nervous
44. Would others characterise you as friendly?
Yes but if my first impression isnt good then Im pretty standoffish.
45. Was is your worst personality trait?
Which one..LOL..Im selfish and expect to be pampered by my BF but most of that stems from being..ummm....I guess unwanted growing up..I was pretty much just "there" with my family they probably would have been happier without me. Even to this day Im the disappointment and my mom is always telling my brother and sister not to be like me..But hey whatever people are the way they are.
46. What colour is your hair?
Since fall is here its back to being really dark brown. I change my hair color with the seasons and go dark for fall and winter and lighter for spring and summer.
47. Do you drink coffee/tea, if so what do you take in it?
Coffee...Hersheys Chocolate and caramel creamer and 2 tablespoons of sugar. I will drink iced tea though when Im done with my coffee.
48. Are you shy or outgoing?
With close friends outgoing..Strangers Im pretty quiet
49. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My addictive personality..It has been my one major downfall in life.
50. What's your sign? (cancer, gemini, etc.)

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, Tyler, time for a few more, this time focussing on food. Please forgive any duplication...

1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore?

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen?

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare?

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who?

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food?

6. What is your favourite celebration food?

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be?

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?

9. What is your favourite meal of the day?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
how is your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see for today
…The topic of today going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…

Cheers my friend…

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore?
I can cook pretty well..I dont like to cook though because cooking leads to dishes! And dishes are my mortal enemy.

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen?
I cant share my kitchen...Its mine and mine alone..well unless someone offers to do dishes..LOL

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare?
grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and whatever vege Im in the mood for..Thats the most popular meal

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who?
Chicken and waffles! Tuesday is date day at Jays and Tiffanys a little mom and pop restaurant in Sunbury that BF and I go to for lunch...Its AMAZINGGGGGGGG

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food?
Chicken and waffles..and anything that fits into the snack catergory.

6. What is your favourite celebration food?
chicken and waffles..LOL..I think thats my favorite food..But I cant cook it from scratch!

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be?
Fish and tomatoe seeds..I strongly dislike them both..But I love sea food.

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?
Yupp...Ill try anything once..

9. What is your favourite meal of the day?
snack time..I love snack foods...