Aww Man! I've become the crazy cat lady!

dandi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi. Just wanted to introduce myself. For the past 14 years I have been Mommy to the 2 most wonderful cat babies. I have always felt that 2 was the perfect number of cats to have. Just 1 cat and it gets lonely, more than 2 and somebody gets jealous. Then in March my sweet Shady passed away leaving his "brother" Buster and I devastated. In August I took in a pregnant stray because I was afraid a fox or something would get her. We call her Jasmine. Then a couple of weeks ago I found a kitten in my yard. It was lost and crying and hungry. I think I resisted for about 2 minutes before I knew I was hopelessly in love with the little guy. His name is Keith. Less than a week ago Jasmine had 3 kittens. So now I have six babies in one little house. I think that officially makes me one of those crazy cat ladies. I hope I can be a good mama to this many. If anyone has any advice on keeping all these babies happy I'll gladly accept it.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome dandi,
congratulations on you new fur family members
. Sorry I don't have any advice, I only have 2 but there are plenty of other members here who I am sure would be glad to help. Keep us posted!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

You are not a crazy cat lady dandi...
you are a woman with a loving heart, who couldn't say no to those innocent kitties who desperately needed you.

As you learn your way around, if you have site questions, simply click on my username, send a Private Message, I will do what I can to help.
Please make yourself at home.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hello and welcome to you and your kitties! If you're a crazy cat lady you're in good company here.

Hurray for you for rescuing all those little souls!

For people to help you with multiple cat advice, we have to know what your questions are so please feel free to start a thread in any appropriate section with your questions.

How many litter boxes do you have?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about our kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you join us!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dandi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

hello and welcome to you and your kitties! If you're a crazy cat lady you're in good company here.

Hurray for you for rescuing all those little souls!

For people to help you with multiple cat advice, we have to know what your questions are so please feel free to start a thread in any appropriate section with your questions.

How many litter boxes do you have?
Only have 2 litterboxes right now but will get more when the kittens get a little older. My main concern is keeping everyone happy. Buster doesn't like the new additions very much. He climbs to the top of the cat tree and glares at everyone. I've just been trying to pay him extra attention and keep hoping he warms up to them.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A couple of feliway plug in diffusers may help keep everyone feeling calmer and more secure.

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think that's one of the unwritten laws of this site: Must be a crazy cat person to be a member

Welcome and bless you for taking in all those cats. And now you have little kittens to play with all the time! Gotta love them babies!!!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
feliway plug in diffuser releases cat pheromones into the air. this helps cats feel calmer, more secure, and less territorial.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

bcbc mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Haven't been here too long myself recently, but I know you're gonna love it here! Crazy cat lady? My sons call me that & I only have 2! (I'd have more if the husband would go for it)! You do have a good heart though-and I know how irresistable kitties can be. Good luck with them-I know they'll give you lots of joy!