Nature's Logic dry food

kittysback

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Does anyone feed this or know anything about it? My local pet store now carries it. I like that it has a rabbit formula.

My cats did good on Merrick Before Grain, but I had to stop using it because the food came in crumbles and I was wasting so much because the cats wouldn't eat the broken kibble. Now I feed Wellness Indoor formula (in the yellow bag), and they've gone back to soft stools. So that's what made me start to think about switching.

INGREDIENTS: Rabbit Meal, Millet, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Montmorillonite, Brewer's Yeast, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Spray Dried Chicken Liver, Pumpkin Seed, Animal Plasma, Kelp, Natural Flavoring, Cottage Cheese, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Egg Shell Meal, Avocado, Chicory Root, Tomato Powder, Almonds, Spray Dried Cod Liver Oil, Apple Powder, Blueberry Powder, Apricot Powder, Carrot Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Cranberry Powder, Broccoli Powder, Spinach Powder, Parsley, Artichoke, Rosemary, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidium Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Pineapple Extract, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachtium Fermentation Extract, Mixed Tocopherols.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittysback

Does anyone feed this or know anything about it? My local pet store now carries it. I like that it has a rabbit formula.

My cats did good on Merrick Before Grain, but I had to stop using it because the food came in crumbles and I was wasting so much because the cats wouldn't eat the broken kibble. Now I feed Wellness Indoor formula (in the yellow bag), and they've gone back to soft stools. So that's what made me start to think about switching.

INGREDIENTS: Rabbit Meal rabbit is a cooling meat and thus will cause issues in some while helping inflammation in others, Millet, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Montmorillonite, Brewer's Yeast, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Spray Dried Chicken Liverwhy it taste s so good and likely the reason it is crumbly other than millet doesnt hold together well, Pumpkin Seed, Animal Plasmain a wet food no ?? but in a dry why, Kelp, Natural Flavoring, Cottage Cheese, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Egg Shell Meal, Avocado, Chicory Root, Tomato Powder, Almonds, Spray Dried Cod Liver Oil, Apple Powder, Blueberry Powder, Apricot Powder, Carrot Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Cranberry Powder, Broccoli Powder, Spinach Powder, Parsley, Artichoke, Rosemary, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidium Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Pineapple Extract, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachtium Fermentation Extract, Mixed Tocopherols.
It is a good solid food .... not one of my favs as it has many ?able and why is it in heres

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittysback

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks Sharky.... I had wondered about a few of the ingredients myself. I do like the rabbit for the reason you stated - that it aids in inflammation in some cats, which is something that my cats have had. It seems my cats have always had minor issues with the turkeys and the chickens, except in the case of Merrick, which was grain free. That was the only grain free they did well on, as it wasn't as rich as EVO and Core.
Thanks again!