TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Vampire Diaries
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vampire Diaries

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Anyone watching this?

It's a new series and I'm enjoying it! It's very vampirish!
post #2 of 18
I can't watch it as I don't have cable. Is there a link online where I can watch? I LOVE vampire stories, both on TV and in books.
post #3 of 18
I'm watching it! I really like it. I've only watched the premiere, and I taped the episode from this past Thursday, but I can't wait to watch it!
post #4 of 18
Look up The CW its on that channel so it should have a link to watch. I watched this past weeks episode but missed the first one. I liked it so far and because its on before Supernatural Ill probably keep watching as long as I have off work for Thursdays.
post #5 of 18
i watch this tv series! and i'm also reading the books
great story
post #6 of 18
I didn't realize the CW had started the new fall season already. I saw the previews for this show and it looked good. What time is it on?
post #7 of 18
The CW is not a cable channel here.. or anywhere in Northern Indiana, so you might want to check. I like the show a lot. The books are very much written for middle schoolers.
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by yam102284 View Post
I'm watching it! I really like it. I've only watched the premiere, and I taped the episode from this past Thursday, but I can't wait to watch it!
I was going to say the same thing. I just haven't had time to watch the new episode yet, but I can't wait to watch it.
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover19 View Post
I was going to say the same thing. I just haven't had time to watch the new episode yet, but I can't wait to watch it.
It was really good! I just watched it this afternoon. I'm really liking this series now. I can't wait till next week.
post #10 of 18
my Daughter and I watch it together!!
here is the link that we are able to watch it through---hope this is allowed
http://www.ch131.com/
post #11 of 18
I just watched the first episode online yesterday. Not bad. Although they main guy looks a little old for high school. Hopefully episode two will be online too!
post #12 of 18
I only saw the first episode. I thought it was ok, but it was just so much like Twilight...
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittermom View Post
my Daughter and I watch it together!!
here is the link that we are able to watch it through---hope this is allowed
http://www.ch131.com/
I do like this show so far, but I missed the 2nd one. Thank you so much for this site! I don't have a dvd/vcr/tivo so this is great! It even has shows that are only on cable! Thanks again!
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa View Post
I just watched the first episode online yesterday. Not bad. Although they main guy looks a little old for high school. Hopefully episode two will be online too!
yes, he does..
i like ian somerhalder a.k.a. damon (the bad brother) better
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekochan View Post
I only saw the first episode. I thought it was ok, but it was just so much like Twilight...
i think this was written first before twilight..

but i like them both
post #16 of 18
^ yes the book series are from the 90s, I have yet to read all of them due to too many books to read at once. But I like the show, and the one that comes on afterwards...Supernatural.... Im glad VD was made into a TV show instead of a movie because movies dont have the time to really tell the story like in the book, so hopefully VD will!
post #17 of 18
@ JuneBugBear07

i'm reading the third book as of now i'm enjoying it so far.. also the tv show..

i agree with you about making VD a tv show.. i think it would be better and the audience would enjoy watching the show longer
post #18 of 18
I love vampires, just not teen angsty ones like this or twilight, lol.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Vampire Diaries