TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I had the craziest dream
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I had the craziest dream

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
I dreamed that I had a downstairs kitchen in my house and it was full of snakes. I opened a cabinet and this huge python type snake came after me. I ran from it and debated on calling my next door neighbor (an engineer, he should know what to do, right?) Instead, I decided to call SnakeLady, Chris, for advice. But she had her own television show and was too busy to help. At the end of my dream I was watching Chris's show on TV (it was about nutrition), still stuck with a kitchen full of snakes and scared to death.
post #2 of 9
LOL....Thats a funny dream...Darn that Chris for getting all rich and famous on us and not being able to help a fellow TCSer
post #3 of 9
oh my. if my mom had that nightmare she would wake up in a cold sweat shaking. snakes are definitely not on her "favorite animals" list
post #4 of 9


You know you post too much when fellow TSCers start dreaming bout you

That is too funny..... I hope you didn't wake up scared

Hmmmmm any idea on when I'm getting my tv show?
post #5 of 9
Thread Starter 
And this dream came just after I said your avatar was beautiful (I still think it is) and bragged that I wasn't afraid of snakes. DH and I were watching one of those horrible "When Animals Attack" type shows right before I went to bed that night. I hate those shows...

As for your TV show, it seemed like you really had a hit.
post #6 of 9
That is not a dream. that is my worst nightmare
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjerkness View Post
That is not a dream. that is my worst nightmare
Yeah really!

I have had dreams about several members here...so strange!
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseangel View Post
DH and I were watching one of those horrible "When Animals Attack" type shows right before I went to bed that night.
It's best not to watch or fall asleep to shows like that. During my first stay in the hospital I left Animal Planet on and it had one of the rescue shows playing. I dreamed I was some sort of ASPCA officer and I busted some people for improperly caring for a bunch of snakes... ..Then I dreamed the nurses had mosquito heads and were coming to take more blood.

They say that you learn while sleeping, which is why everything you take in during the day gets replayed in some fashion through dreams. I'm not sure what you were trying to learn but apparently you had snakes on the brain.
post #9 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by strange_wings View Post
It's best not to watch or fall asleep to shows like that. During my first stay in the hospital I left Animal Planet on and it had one of the rescue shows playing. I dreamed I was some sort of ASPCA officer and I busted some people for improperly caring for a bunch of snakes... ..Then I dreamed the nurses had mosquito heads and were coming to take more blood.

They say that you learn while sleeping, which is why everything you take in during the day gets replayed in some fashion through dreams. I'm not sure what you were trying to learn but apparently you had snakes on the brain.
I agree. And nurses with mosquito heads, that is scary! Especially since we nurses have worked so hard to keep that aspect of our lives a secret!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I had the craziest dream