New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tiberius is en route

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
I had trouble sleeping and I woke up around 4 and watched a little flight tracker and saw that Ty landed in Atlanta. I waited for over an hour before the flight from Atlanta to Sacramento departed. In about 4 hours, I should have him with me! I am going to try to sleep for another hour so I'm not too tired driving. I charged up the camera, so it's ready to go. Yay!
post #2 of 28
My sister should be here soon.
I am going to the airport with her.
I can not wait to see both cats.
Then later tonight me and my husband will go get the sphynx.
post #3 of 28
you's must be like two kids in a sweet shop how exciting for you both

cant wait to see the photos
post #4 of 28
There will be lots of pictures!!!!!!
post #5 of 28
lots of pictures and no more teasing
you girls have fun!!!!!!!!!
post #6 of 28
Are we there yet?
post #7 of 28
Good I can see the pics when at home
post #8 of 28
Hope both have arrived safely.
post #9 of 28
I spoke with Frances about 2 hours ago. She has Ty and is on her way back home with him. He's safe and sound.
I'm sure she'll give a report here soon.
post #10 of 28
Here are some pictures of TY.
My sister will be home soon.
She just dropped me off at my house.
The first three pictures were taken in front of our window.
Cleo was meowing to Ty.
The last two were taken at teh airport.
TY is very friendly and purred for us.
My sphynx has been delayed.
Her flight left 30 minutes late.
She is almost to Houston.
The nex stop will be Sacramento tonight.








post #11 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mews2much View Post

Looks like Cleo is trying to say "give me five" to Ty.
post #12 of 28
Ty is gorgeous, cleo looks like shes dying to meet him hehe
post #13 of 28
CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, what a DAY!!! Birthday, Christmas, 4th of July?? You name it...all rolled into ONE!!
post #14 of 28
Wow - your sister looks like to be in kitty heaven - and you are almost there too!!! I bet you can't wait for these few last hours!!!!
congrats for you both - and we need LOOOOOOTTTTSSSS of pictures!!!!!
post #15 of 28
Ty looks very pleased with his new people!

Teri and I absolutely LOVED this boy and we are so happy he has gone to a new home where he will be cherished.

Teri shed more than a few tears on the way home from the airport this morning.

Some kittens are just so special......Ty is one of them, as Frances is soon to discover.

We are very happy for her and Ty.
post #16 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mews2much View Post
Here are some pictures of TY.
My sister will be home soon.
She just dropped me off at my house.
The first three pictures were taken in front of our window.
Cleo was meowing to Ty.
The last two were taken at teh airport.
TY is very friendly and purred for us.
My sphynx has been delayed.
Her flight left 30 minutes late.
She is almost to Houston.
The nex stop will be Sacramento tonight.








I'm so glad that he arrived safe and sound!
post #17 of 28
Thread Starter 
Ty has been so loving and playful. He was sleeping in the bathroom sink when I came in. He's sitting here cuddled between my knees as we lay in bed watching tv. He's such a little sweetheart! I'm so happy to finally have him. Tomorrow morning Jacky and I will be taking both our babies to the vet. Can't wait for pics of her new kiddo.
post #18 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_kitty2001 View Post
Ty has been so loving and playful. He was sleeping in the bathroom sink when I came in. He's sitting here cuddled between my knees as we lay in bed watching tv. He's such a little sweetheart! I'm so happy to finally have him. Tomorrow morning Jacky and I will be taking both our babies to the vet. Can't wait for pics of her new kiddo.
we need more pictures of Ty
post #19 of 28
Congrats on your new boy sis Ty is so cute,glad he is home!!!
post #20 of 28
More Ty pics. I'm so glad he arrived safe and sound!
post #21 of 28
Thread Starter 
Thank you. Mike got up to go to work and woke Ty up so he keeps talking. He cuddled in bed for a while. He's goofy.
post #22 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_kitty2001 View Post
Thank you. Mike got up to go to work and woke Ty up so he keeps talking. He cuddled in bed for a while. He's goofy.
Aww I'm glad he's happy - what does he feel like?
post #23 of 28
Thread Starter 
Soft and smooth. Mike likes his coat better than the other kids because they shed so much. I made a joke trade the others for bengals and he was like OK!!! LoL
post #24 of 28
Nial hate to tell you, but Ty doesn't seem to miss you guys..... He does look right at home now.
post #25 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats View Post
More Ty pics. I'm so glad he arrived safe and sound!

Yes, please keep those Ty pictures coming!
post #26 of 28
Oh Im adding my request for more Ty pics...I have been avidly reading about this adorable boy...Im extremely jealous of you Id love to have a bengal one day!! Lucky lucky ducky.. :o)
post #27 of 28
Thread Starter 
Ill get pics up soon. The computer I usually upload to is down so I'll see what I can do!
post #28 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45 View Post
Nial hate to tell you, but Ty doesn't seem to miss you guys..... He does look right at home now.
That IS the plan with all our kittens. We want to miss them, but don't want them to miss us.

Ty loves everyone, we knew he'd act like his new home had been his home all his life.

Frances has emailed us a couple of times giving updates and from her description, Ty is behaving as if he grew up at her place. He's a sweet boy. Love it when a plan comes together.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Showing and Ethical Breeding