Sebastian crossed the bridge

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He was happy and eating and doing his figure 8s around our legs when we said goodnight last night. He came out and poked me when I got up for my business in the middle of the night and this morning when we got up he was curled up in his little house like he was sleeping but he was gone.

He was getting over a URI and was feeling good and gaining back the weight he'd lost. He was such a funny boy. We will miss him so much even though he was only with us a few months.

Bye sweet 'Bastian even though your time with us was short you will be very missed

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
he went in his sleep. Next week, it will be 1 year since I lost my Farley V the same way, early in the morning. May he be running and jumping at the bridge this very moment. God Bless.

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww. I'm so sorry your baby has passed on. Bless his heart. Rest in Peace, sweet Sebastian. You will be missed sweetheart.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. Thanks to you he knew some love and happiness. And that is most important.

bcbc mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm SO sorry-I know how much that hurts. I'm really so sorry. (I believe that he's really happy again though, & getting to do all of the things that he loves)!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Play joyfully at the Bridge, sweet Sebastian.

He was with you for a short while in our view of time, but he lived lifetimes in the amount of love and comfort that he knew in the time he was with you.

You will be forever blessed for opening your home and hearts to an old boy who deserved the best, even if he was only able to experience it for a few months.

phendric726

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Im so sorry you are going throught this. Sweeet bastian will be waiting for you at the bridge, ever ready to play and love>

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
valanhb said exactly the right thing. I'm so sorry you lost your dear boy. I'm glad he had a good home with you.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Play joyfully at the Bridge, sweet Sebastian.

He was with you for a short while in our view of time, but he lived lifetimes in the amount of love and comfort that he knew in the time he was with you.

You will be forever blessed for opening your home and hearts to an old boy who deserved the best, even if he was only able to experience it for a few months.
Heidi said it so much better than I've been trying to.

Play happily over the Rainbow Bridge

zoeysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't imagine waking up to find that. I'm very sorry.

It does sound like he went peacefully, having found a warm, loving home to spend his last weeks. I hope you take comfort in that.

Rest in peace, Bastian!

myboys15

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.

Not matter how long or short the time is, it is never enough. Perhaps my Sabastian and your Sabastian are talking about how much their mama's loved them and what a great name we gave them.