Daily Thread Tues Sept 15th (Trouts Birthday!)

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE GIRL!! She is 5 years old today, and I fall more in more in love with her every day. Her daddy loves her so much too and he was the first one to say Happy Birthday to her all half asleep this morning.
She is such a good kitty, and Josh completes our family so well

Just enjoying some coffee with hubby. He brought it for me in bed this morning

Off to work in a bit, and then I think a girl interested in my wedding dress will maybe be coming by tonight to try it on. I am trying to sell it. We have no room for it and could use the money

Anyhoo should be sunny today but chilly I think..under 20 degrees.

Have a great day folks!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE GIRL!! She is 5 years old today, and I fall more in more in love with her every day. Her daddy loves her so much too and he was the first one to say Happy Birthday to her all half asleep this morning.
She is such a good kitty, and Josh completes our family so well

Off to work in a bit, and then I think a girl interested in my wedding dress will maybe be coming by tonight to try it on. I am trying to sell it. We have no room for it and could use the money
Trout..... awwwww, that is so sweet. Your complete family

I sold my wedding dress too..... honestly, it didn't bother me much for a few reasons: I have other sentimental stuff from the wedding to be emotional about, I'll never wear it again, I spent more than we budgetted on it because I decided to sell it afterwards, and who knows if my kids would wear it.

Luckily I was able to recoup over 1/2 cost
which helped alot.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Happy Birthday Trout,
Hope you get some special treats and toys for your day....

Kind of cloudy and looks like rain here this morning. Feels like it as well I am pretty stiff and sore this morning.

My cold is still hanging in there however I do think my throat isn't quite as sore.

Heading off to school in about an hour, have a couple of video conferences scheduled with my teacher's today so that should be kind of interesting. The program that we are using for all my courses is called blackboard and seriously it takes a good week just to figure it out, it does everything except make toast

The kitties are good already kicked Linus out of my schoolbag once, he is insisting he wants to come along with me too.

Everyone have a great day

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday Trout!

Today is nice and sunny here, but cool enough to be enjoyable. pleasant Fall weather. I hope it lasts until next May.

Anyhoot, got lots to do, very busy week at work with lots of annoying things happening as usual.

Have a good day everyone!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy 5th Birthday Trout. I am going to the city today. My son has an orthodontist appointment. I am going to see my new baby nephew. He was born on the 12. Evan weighed in at 9lb 5oz. Yes I am a proud great Aunt.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning All!!!

Happy Birthday Trout,
Hope you get some special treats and toys for your day....

Kind of cloudy and looks like rain here this morning. Feels like it as well I am pretty stiff and sore this morning.

My cold is still hanging in there however I do think my throat isn't quite as sore.

Heading off to school in about an hour, have a couple of video conferences scheduled with my teacher's today so that should be kind of interesting. The program that we are using for all my courses is called blackboard and seriously it takes a good week just to figure it out, it does everything except make toast

The kitties are good already kicked Linus out of my schoolbag once, he is insisting he wants to come along with me too.

Everyone have a great day
We have blackboard here
. It is very confusing at first, but I hardly ever use it because only half of my teachers are using it lol Have a good day at school!!

Good Morning all! Happy Birthday Trout!!!!
I wish I would have sold my prom dress.....it just sits and I cant wear it anywhere....lol

School at 9, then barn....hopefully the boys behave today...yesterday was windy and both boys acted like nut heads!! Then back to school and a night class...Oh Yippee Joy!!
If I have time in between classes I am going to call and get Murphee his appointment to be neutered!!
Soooo tired, I am already ready for a nap!!
Have a great day everyone!!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Trout! Hope you get a lot of kitty goodies. Well, full morning this morning. Had an early morning Doctor's appointment, then went to have my left foot X-rayed. After tat it was off to the vets to pick up the cats prescription food, then to K-MART to pick up prescriptions for Mom and me, then stopped by BURGER KING to pick up lunch for the two of us. Gonna take a nap after I get off here.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning... Happy Birthday Trout!!

I'm back at work today after being home sick yesterday. Bad bad bad tummy troubles. We think it was either from some lettuce that may have been contaminated and I didn't wash it good enough, or from being in the ocean on Saturday. Ya never know where germs will pop up.

So, today is like my Wednesday since I'm going to Knoxville, TN on Thursday for a long weekend to see family. Should be a fun trip. So today after work I have to do some laundry and that's about it. I'm still kind of afraid to eat anything even though I'm finally getting a bit hungry for the first time since Sunday, I don't want my stomach to go to war with me again.

Have a great day everyone!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuneBugBear07

We have blackboard here
. It is very confusing at first, but I hardly ever use it because only half of my teachers are using it lol Have a good day at school!!
I will agree with you one that one, the first couple of days were interesting to say the least, however now that I have figured it out...mostly..it's not to bad at all...

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday Trout!

Good late afternoon. I had a weird start to my day. I have been fighting off a chest/head cold since last Wednesday. I finally am feeling better and woke up with hives all over my body and face. DH came home from work in case I was contagious until we got to the doctor. The benadryl kicked in before the appointment. I came home with a script for the hives and antibiotic for my chest.

DS loved having daddy care for him again. He was full of monster screams...his new way to communicate.

The kitties enjoyed the later part of the afternoon out in the yard until a bee tried to kill us all.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday, little golden eyed beauty! I hope you are being treated with due deference and ceremony, and getting lots of nice things.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoping Ms. Trout had a nice birthday with lots of attention!!

Working on making some ketchup now that the tomatoes are slowly ripening. Its a large kettle that has to do lots of cooking down before I add the seasonings!!

Today I thought I was getting the cold a couple of my co-workers have but I'm thinking it was just the allergies (whew!!)

Had Bobbers vet appt today and her 3rd surgery for tumor removal is next Wednesday.
Hoping they are get all the cancer cells this time!!

The rest of the cats are being good-except Bender he is naughtly as usual.

Hoping for a good nights sleep as the temps are suppose to fall to September normals tomorrow!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Trout!!!!

Was a sunny, scortching day out today! Unfortunately I had to work!

Work is going ok, but I'm getting restless. There are some jobs in Cancer Care that are day shift with variable day hours. Sometimes you start at 5am, other times you finish at 7pm, but there are no evenings and no weekends of holidays. I'm going to apply for them and see what happens. I should be qualified, at least in my eyes I am. So we'll see.

Tonight was a good day at work. We actually had an extra nurse which made the shift so much more better. We're talking with our Union and seeking help from them about getting the working conditions on our ward changed to reflect the need for 4 nurses on the floor instead of 3, when the ward is full...and have those 4 nurse be our baseline staffing instead of us having to beg and plead to try and get that 4th nurse. But it's all in the budget. Without an increase in budget, we get spanked for asking for an extra nurse. And today we found out that we are $7,000.00 over budget and the year isn't even over. All those costs have gone into having to have an extra nurse on some shifts, and a lot of it meant having to pay nurses to work overtime.