Member under Spotlight 14-20 September....FootersOwnsMe.....!!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning dear Members of TCS…

Today is the turn of another nice member of the site......PLEASE, post here your daily questions for the member during a week,,...ask all about you really wants to know and of course RESPECTING the own Privacy of our MEMBERS,... I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members,.. of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!....

SO lets begin….Ladies & Gentlemans, is for me a GREAT PLEASURE introduce to you to:

FootersOwnsMe

Congratulations & very Welcome,
at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today by myselfe, the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living … AJUA!!!..

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?…as a country or as a city? as both

2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations? never been to mexico but would like to visit at some point in my life

3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????.... Is the place where I´m live!….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...
Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php i have heard of the area and the mayan ruins have always sparked my interest.

4.- Can you speak spanish? nope i can spit out a few words and that is it

5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it? we have one at work that we listen to when we do surgeries but that is about it.

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) no

7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) i like tacos and burritos but nothing more than that....i'm not very adventurous with food, not a fan of peppers or hot things.

8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? i'm not a drinker....i know boring

9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock? i feel asleep in one at a friends house and it was comfy

10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes? only in books and movies we watched in school.

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) BEACH!!! i'm there, cancun is a place id like to adventure to i love the beach

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there! Here are a few questions for you. The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

Hope you enjoy your week. I'll be back later with more Qs.

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello!!

1) Do you like to read?
2) Do you have any TV shows you watch regularly?
3) What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
4) How did you get your cat's name(s)?
5) What's your favorite meal to cook?
6) Describe your favorite pair of PJs
7) What time do you usually go to bed?
8) What's your worst habit?
9) Who do you go to first for advice?
10) Are you a coffee drinker?
11) What household chore do you hate the most?
12) What are your all time favorite and all time worst movies?
13) What scents do you like?
14) Who (or what) is in your favorite photograph?
15) Are you a morning person or a night owl?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A bunch to help get you started:

1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears.

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable?

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)

5. How many tvs do you have?

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate?

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour?

8. What's your favorite movie?

9. What's your favorite book?

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips)
11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.)

12. Do you believe in ghosts?

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again?

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better)

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?

16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet?

17. What is your first name? (that's me being nosey LOL)

18. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many?

19. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics)

20. Are you excited about anything right now?

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
the answers to rapunzel47 first

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?
1. Shinedown ~ The Sound of Madness, completely in love with this cd
2. Beach Boys Greatest Hits, you can always boogie to the Beach Boys
3. Atmosphere...any one of the many cds, keep me level headed
4. Pink Floyd ~ The Wall, great songs
5. Aerosmith Greatest Hits....another one to dance like a maniac too

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why? 1. Anything by James Patterson, love his books 2. Animal Encyclopedia so I can always see animals and learn about them 3. a Survival Guide for survival help..lol 4. The Bathroom book series so I can learn a bunch of weird stuff
5. unlimited supply of Sudoku books, i need something to keep my mind working

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?my animals

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why? 1. chocolate covered pretzels cause they are the greatest things on earth 2. Turkey because I never get sick of it 3. Baked potatoes (i just had a sudden craving for one so it sounded good)

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why? My hubby cause hes my best friend and i can't live without him

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?
1. pay off debt, 2. take care of family, 3. buy a HUGE piece of land with a nice big house and plenty of housing to save any animal that crosses my path 4. take a vacation to Hawaii

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1) Do you like to read? i love to read, ever since I learned I am a non-stop reader
2) Do you have any TV shows you watch regularly?yes even though i'm one season behind on everything because I didn't get a DVR til recently but I like to watch House, How I Met Your Mother, Surviving Suburbia, My Name is Earl (even though it was canceled
) and I think that is it.

3) What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? hang out with the kitties and watch tv
4) How did you get your cat's name(s)?Kricket got her name because she use to go to work with me in the box that the bulk crickets i bought for my bearded dragon came in (it was clean and she had blankets, she was only 5 days old when my neighbor found her), Worm because we wanted to stay on the reptile food theme, Possum yea we broke the reptile food theme and even though he looks like a Gus (like the mouse in Cinderella) i liked possum, Sloth because the DH and I were looking at houses with one of DH's coworkers who is also a realtor and I mentioned something about Worm and hes was like "who is worm?, do you have a Sloth too?" and i said from that day my next cats name would be Sloth, Goose started out as Lucy, she was a bottle baby that I was fostering and was planing on finding a new home for until the DH fell in love with her....I have a no human name policy for my pets so we changed her name to Goose since I was calling her Lucy Goosie while she was lil so it was easy to change it to Goose.
5) What's your favorite meal to cook? my extremely simple Shake and Bake chicken with baked potatos and peas
6) Describe your favorite pair of PJs hmm comfy t-shirt and pair of shorts.....i'm very plain and simple
7) What time do you usually go to bed? well depends on the day....i work overnights so I usually get to bed no later than 12:30 pm and on my days off depending on how hectic my week has been anywhere between 9pm - 3am
8) What's your worst habit? hmph smoking

9) Who do you go to first for advice? my hubby and then my dad
10) Are you a coffee drinker? not at all but I do like the french vanilla coffee coolattas from Dunkin Donuts
11) What household chore do you hate the most? cleaning the bathroom YUCK!
12) What are your all time favorite and all time worst movies? Favorite ~ The Crow, Worst ~ Snatch
13) What scents do you like?clean fresh ones...my favorite yankee candle is Lemon Lavendar
14) Who (or what) is in your favorite photograph? any photo is my favorite photograph, i love photography i tend to like nature photographs more, its relaxing
15) Are you a morning person or a night owl? definate Night Owl

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A bunch to help get you started:

1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing. i have 6 tattoos, my first one was a tribal lizard on the outside of my right ankle, i love reptiles, my 2nd one is a sun/moon on the inside of my left ankle...shows duality my personality to a "t", my 3rd one is a tribal turtle on the inside of my right ankle, my 4th one 2 frogs and some girlie tribal to connect the lizard and turtle on my right ankle (the tribal is a lil to girlie for me but i love it) my 5th one is a tattoo i share with my sister and 2 cousins, we all got tattooed together, its a blue and yellow lily with my grandparents initials on the outside of it on the top of my left foot, and finally i have my zodiac sign on the inside of my left wrist. i'm hoping to get at least 2 more tats, my hubbys zodiac sign on the inside of my right wrist and a rather large star on the back of my neck but inside the star i want a night beach scene, i grew up near the beach and spent all my time there at night kept me calm and relaxed.

2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears. i use to have 26, 19 of those in my ears but i took them out, i had my eyebrow but just recently took that out,so what i have left is my tongue which is down to a 4g barbell, my tragus's (those lil nubby things on your ears) and my nipples

3. Have you ever held a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable? i love snakes, use to own a ball python. if i had the guts to do so i would love a copperhead i think they are absolutely beautiful

4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)i think i have used my ipod all of 10 times....my cd of choice in my car right now is Shinedown

5. How many tvs do you have? we just have 2

6. What is your all time favorite bought chocolate?plain and simple i like Hersheys

7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour? favorite BLUE!!!!! any color, least favorite...pink ickies

8. What's your favorite movie? The Crow

9. What's your favorite book? any James Patterson

10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual holiday/vacation? (not counting any work trips) my family didnt go on big vacations but I went to Maine when i was 4 (i only remember bits and pieces), Disney World when I was 5, Tennessee to visit my best friend about 7 yrs ago, and Ohio about 4 yrs ago to see the Columbus Zoo and the Cincinnati Zoo

11. What would your dream vacation be? (a cruise to some exotic island, a trainride across the country, etc.) i want to go to Hawaii, we never got a honeymoon and i dream about it every day and i would also like to get to holland to visit my fathers realitives

12. Do you believe in ghosts? 100% yes, my dh mother visits us

13. Would you accept $1 000 000 to leave the country and never step foot back in it again? that sounds awesome i can always use the money but NO..can't live without family

14. Do you prefer being around men or women? (as in are most of your friends male or female, which do you get along with better) i definately get along better with males. females are to catty and backstabbing

15. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? photo albums

16. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), whom would you chose to meet?hmm good question, I would love to meet Pele and learn some fancy footwork from him. Played 14 yrs of soccer until i blew my knees out

17. What is your first name? (that's me being nosey LOL) Jenn

18. Do you prefer lots of questions, or not so many? either or be as nosy as you want i'm willing to share

19. Is there any subject that you do not talk about? (for me, I don't talk politics) i second the politics

20. Are you excited about anything right now? YES!!!! we are putting an offer in on a house and hopefully crossing fingers and lots of praying we get it

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FootersOwnsMe

20. Are you excited about anything right now? YES!!!! we are putting an offer in on a house and hopefully crossing fingers and lots of praying we get it
WOW, that is exciting
Good luck.... I hope this is "your" house.

Loved the tattoo answers..... I'd love to see pics if you get the star/beach scene.....its a wonderful idea.

Here's todays set

21. What would you like to be doing 5yrs from now? What do you think you will be doing 5yrs from now?

22. Would you be willing to eat a bowl full of crickets for $40K ? How about 5K?

23. You are given $1 000 000 to donate anonymously to charity or to a stranger. How would you dispose of it?

24. In conversations, do you tend to listen or talk more?

25. If you decided to do something and your friends strongly advised you not to, could you do it anyway?

Canada
26. If you could visit 3 places in Canada, where would you visit?

27. Do you ever use the word "eh"... Welcome to Canada eh.

28. What animals do you associate with Canada? (ex.I think of coyotes in the US...)

29. Have you ever been to Canada? Where?

30. Have you ever heard of any famous Canadians?

Completely random:

31. What Is The Last Thing You Purchased?
32. Who was the last person to make you mad?
33. Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back?
34. Do you watch the news on a regular basis?
35. What time is your alarm clock set to?

Personality:

36. For the most part are you a happy person?
37. What is an easy way to cheer you up if you are down? (ex. something that always makes you smile)
38. Are you impulsive?
39. Are you early or late?
40. What do you do when you get angry? (yell, stomp away, isolation, etc)

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
21. What would you like to be doing 5yrs from now? What do you think you will be doing 5yrs from now? i would like to own a house by then, hanging with my fur kids, loving the hubby, possibly kids (big maybe) and definitely working in the animal field, possibly a zoo i've always wanted to be a zookeeper. what i think i'll be doing....owning a house, loving the hubby, hanging with the furkids and probably still working in the emergency vet world (which is fine its still animals)

22. Would you be willing to eat a bowl full of crickets for $40K ? How about 5K? a bowl full of crickets....you couldn't pay me enough money, if i had to eat 1 cricket for 40K then most definitely

23. You are given $1 000 000 to donate anonymously to charity or to a stranger. How would you dispose of it? i would definitely donate some to the human society or ASPCA or anything to do with animals, sarcoidosis research, lung cancer

24. In conversations, do you tend to listen or talk more? i'm a listener

25. If you decided to do something and your friends strongly advised you not to, could you do it anyway? depending on what it was but i usually listen to what my friends have to say and abide by their rules

Canada
26. If you could visit 3 places in Canada, where would you visit? i would like to go to Niagara Falls,Churchill, Manitoba for the polar bears, beluga whales and Aurora Borealis, and finally Lake Louise, Alberta wow those sights are GORGEOUS,i would make a stop by your place too

27. Do you ever use the word "eh"... Welcome to Canada eh. NOOOO!! we have a Dr. at my hospital that is from Canada and she says it allllllll the time

28. What animals do you associate with Canada? (ex.I think of coyotes in the US...) polar bears and beluga whales

29. Have you ever been to Canada? Where? have never been to Canada but want to visit since i'm pretty close here in Jersey

30. Have you ever heard of any famous Canadians? a ton of them Avril Lavigne, Pamela Anderson, Shania Twain, Nelly Furtado, Sum41, Barenakedladies, Keanu Reeves, Celine Dion, Alanis Morissette, Bryan Adams, Neil Young, Jim Carrey, Sarah McLachlan, Wayne Gretzkey, Bobby Orr, and Mario Lemieux.....just to name a few

Completely random:

31. What Is The Last Thing You Purchased? surprise surprise....dog food, cat food, and cat litter
32. Who was the last person to make you mad? i think it was somebody at work that doesn't pay attention to what they are doing and in returns jeopardizes the life of an animal
33. Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back? i start out on my side, then my stomach, then my back, back to the side, i toss and turn so much
34. Do you watch the news on a regular basis? not really, i do watch Channel 12 news on a regular basis but thats just NJ news.
35. What time is your alarm clock set to? normally 9:15 pm but i have tendencies to push it off for 15-30 minutes when i'm tired

Personality:

36. For the most part are you a happy person? yea

37. What is an easy way to cheer you up if you are down? (ex. something that always makes you smile)
38. Are you impulsive? no
39. Are you early or late? ok as weird as this sounds.....for doctors appointments, work, things along those lines i'm super early, but when it comes to meeting up with family and sometimes friends, i'm always late
40. What do you do when you get angry? (yell, stomp away, isolation, etc) well depends on how angry i am, super angry worse case possibly, i'll yell, get my last word in, do the silent treatment, then go hide in the room so i can rethink what just happened cause i tend to just spit out whatever comes to mind right or wrong

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ahhhhhhhhh i missed this question

37. What is an easy way to cheer you up if you are down? (ex. something that always makes you smile) chocolate always makes me smile
but normally a good joke or when i'm at work and in a bad mood the one dr knows to show me silly caturday like pictures and they always cheer me up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello,
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music? i listen to a little bit of everything, it really depends on my mood as to what i listen to, i do lean towards rap/hip-hop more often than not.
2.- How many Cd´s do you have? never really counted but over 100
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male? hmmm good question, i guess i have to say jack johnson or gavin rossdale
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female? i have always loved mariah carey
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ????? no never heard of that
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist??? yea jack johnson
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist? i havent been to many concerts but saw the Beach Boys twice, Matchbox 20, Aerosmith, Good Charlotte...hmm i think that is it
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???on my way to work i listen to talk radio and on my way home i listen to a hip-hop station
Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx ) nope
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...of course a hodge podge of a MP3 music
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?…i played the clarinet for 1 yr in elementary school....not my thing i'd rather be out playing soccer than reading notes and blowing on an instrument

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There have been a few food references, but let's get a little more depth -- sorry if there's a little overlap...

1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore?

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen?

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare?

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who?

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food?

6. What is your favourite celebration food?

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be?

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?

9. What is your favourite meal of the day?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

1. What's your favorite hobby?...

2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....

3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….

4. What do you read in the bathroom?....

5. Current worry right now?....

6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....

7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....

8. Where would you like to go?.....

9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….

10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore? i like to cook but i'm not the greatest at it, i usually cook simple easy things.

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen? oh heck no, i learned from 2 bad experiences to never share my kitchen with anybody, i will however share it with my hubby but never again will i let anybody else share my kitchen.

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare? my very easy and quick shake & bake chicken with baked potato or mac & cheese and a veggie

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who? my mom makes this dish called chicken cheese and biscuits and let me tell you its freaking FANTASTIC!

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food? some good old bar-b-q foods (living in an apartment we are not allowed to have a grill so i havent had a good bar-b-q in almost 3 yrs)

6. What is your favourite celebration food? i'm going to say steak because steak is something we get when we end up with a few extra bucks to celebrate with

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be? i have no allergies but i dont like foods that are spicy hot, no mushrooms, but i'm very easy to please, i like chicken, turkey, steak, will eat pork but not a huge fan, simple foods that remind me of sunday dinners at grandmas

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned? 100% NO my hubby hates it cause i can eat the same thing over and over again for months on end.

9. What is your favourite meal of the day? breakfast because its the time me and the hubby get to spend together before i head to bed and he goes to work

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
CoolCat i love you ugly duckling...i managed to save one on Farmville too....hes going to turn into a GORGEOUS swan!! but onto the great questions that i love to answer

1. What's your favorite hobby? i have taken up a new hobby of jigsaw puzzles weird for me but it keeps my brain going, i love to hike and just be in nature.
2. What's one trait you hate about yourself? my hair, i wish i had straight hair and not this poofy frizzy wavy hair i got
3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….i don't want to go to work tonight, are we going to get the house & laundry needs to be done
4. What do you read in the bathroom?....hehe usually whatever magazine the hubby has in there, i'm a quick bathroom user so i don't usually need reading material...lol
5. Current worry right now?....this house stuff is stressful
6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....cross trainers...lol i'm very clumsy and accident prone so no heels for me
7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....when i was living in south jersey it was the beach and now living in north jersey it is now the woods and mountains
8. Where would you like to go?.....HAWAII, dream about going there all the time
9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….100% hands down Coka Cola
10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?.... i have a dark gray tank top on right now with a gray adidas sweatshirt over top, its a lil chilly here today

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by FootersOwnsMe

CoolCat i love you ugly duckling...i managed to save one on Farmville too....hes going to turn into a GORGEOUS swan!! but onto the great questions that i love to answer
Isn´t cute?-...

1. Have you ever to sleeped on satin sheets?

2. Can you whistle?..

3. Favorite color?...
4. Would you be a Pirate? (Disguise for Halloween…..arrrrrrrrrrgh!)…

5. What songs do you sing in the shower?...

6. Favorite Girl's Name?...

7. Favorite Baseball Team?..

8. Favorite boy's name?...

9. What's in your pocket right now?...

10. Last thing that made you laugh?....

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. Have you ever to sleeped on satin sheets? yes and i really didnt like them...felt like i was going to slide right off the bed lol
2. Can you whistle?.. yes i can and i can sound enough like a bird to confuse my sisters German Shorthair Pointer
3. Favorite color?...BLUE
4. Would you be a Pirate? (Disguise for Halloween…..arrrrrrrrrrgh!)…aye mate a sea lover like me wouldn't mind findin' out what a day in t' life o' a pirate would be like
5. What songs do you sing in the shower?...i don't sing in the shower, i only sing in the car with the radio turned up so loud i can't hear myself

6. Favorite Girl's Name?...i like carissa or kylie
7. Favorite Baseball Team?..Philadelphia Phillies woot woot!!!
8. Favorite boy's name?... Drew
9. What's in your pocket right now?...FUZZ
10. Last thing that made you laugh?.... the dog snoring really really LOUD!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
It´s me again!...
...., how was your day today?...I hope fine!....
....I can see that someone had done their home work!...
..... let see for now
…Ready for another set?....
...The topic of now is of General stuffs around you life...

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
2.- Do you have indor plants at home?
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)

6.- Are you Religious?

7.- Favourite Salad?

8.- favourite pop soda?

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why......
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

Have a nice afternoon my friend!....