Fairly complete Fall TV lineup (CSI, L&O, etc. new shows/old shows)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I cannot wait until the next season of DH - it will probably be months before it comes to NZ though.
DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Yah, I guess I shoulda mentioned I believe this listing is for Canada and the USA.

Sorry Sam.....

Wow, you guys are that long behind us for new seasons? Wonder why that is? I always thought that overseas (well maybe not NZ) got movies/shows released before we did. Maybe that's just a misunderstanding on my part

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Yah, I guess I shoulda mentioned I believe this listing is for Canada and the USA.

Sorry Sam.....

Wow, you guys are that long behind us for new seasons? Wonder why that is? I always thought that overseas (well maybe not NZ) got movies/shows released before we did. Maybe that's just a misunderstanding on my part
LOL Chris, it's OK. I knew it was for USA/CN.

I only watch 2 TV shows - one is a Kiwi one and the other is DH. You guys were about 6-8 weeks ahead of us for DH I believe so hopefully it will come on before the end of the year. I miss it!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
takes ages to get the new series and season over here

Americas next top model the newset one is kicking off tonight, theres been a build up over the last 3 weeks for it

i have to not go into some topics here coz sometimes america and canada are half a season ahead

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

i have to not go into some topics here coz sometimes america and canada are half a season ahead
Wow....Yah, now I see why some people will title their threads *spoilers*.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One Tree Hill starts tonight...Im P.Oed because I have to work till close so Im going to miss it...Anyone who watchs it PLEASE PM ME DETAILS PLEASE!!! I missed half of last season due to moving and having no tv ARGHHHH!!! And Ive seen commercials that have me flipping is Lucas with Brooke!?!?!?! ANTM started last week for us and it was pretty good....I have off for that one! And Supernatural started last week too...Holy potatoes that looks freakin amazing! Cant wait for the Fall Lineup to get swinging!!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I see that "Law and Order: Criminal Intent" is not in the list. I guess it wasn't picked up again
The last season didn't start until April of this year and just ended in August, so I don't think you'll see a new season until the Spring.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I see that "Law and Order: Criminal Intent" is not in the list. I guess it wasn't picked up again
USA isn't on that list of networks, so it's possible that USA is still finalizing details for a renewal of Criminal Intent.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

One Tree Hill starts tonight...Im P.Oed because I have to work till close so Im going to miss it...Anyone who watchs it PLEASE PM ME DETAILS PLEASE!!! I missed half of last season due to moving and having no tv ARGHHHH!!! And Ive seen commercials that have me flipping is Lucas with Brooke!?!?!?! ANTM started last week for us and it was pretty good....I have off for that one! And Supernatural started last week too...Holy potatoes that looks freakin amazing! Cant wait for the Fall Lineup to get swinging!!!!
I might end up watching online but I heard rumors about Patten not returning.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Lucas married Peyton last season and they had a baby and moved away. The two of them are not on the show anymore. Brooke is with Julian, who is Peytons ex boyfriend. He was making Lucas's book into a movie last season, until it got shut down. That is how he met Brooke.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Seems like most of my shows are on next week....but this week, The Biggest Loser starts
That's my mom's favorite show. If not her favorite, then it's in her top 3. She wants to nominate my brother and his wife!!
But then who's gonna watch the kids, they're real little.

I saw these 2 former TBL contestants http://www.fancast.com/blogs/files/2...niel-david.jpg in person at Westerly Natural Market NYC being interviewed on camera. They were slimmer but still overweight IMO. I said "I saw you on TV." to David and he just smiled as if to say "Sorry. Can't talk now. Interview's about to start." And right at that moment, the interviewer began her Q&A with Daniel approx. 6 feet away. Separate interviews I guess. I hope they shop at Westerly!!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looking forward to the new seasons of the following shows:
Two-and-a-Half Men
The Big Bang Theory
NCIS
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Family Guy
The Simpsons
South Park
NCIS: LA

I'm not happy that The Unit was cancelled.

I don't know if I'll give Stargate Universe a chance or not yet. I'm still mad at that so-called science fiction network for cancelling Stargate Atlantis while it was in its prime and still a draw.