September contest options

furbum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For the "Do not disturb a cat in bed" photo contest I am having a little trouble deciding on the picture to submit.

Last night I caught Monty curled up with his famous stare. However, this time he was doing it with only one eye open! Kind of a weird picture..

So what do you think:

Monticello with one-eye stare

-or-

Bootsie in yawning in her sun bed
(my original submission)

Note that the picture of Monty was taken with a camera phone. It does meet the requirements. The one of Bootsie was taken with my SLR, which was not at hand for Monty's one-eyed stare..

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furbum

For the "Do not disturb a cat in bed" photo contest I am having a little trouble deciding on the picture to submit.

Last night I caught Monty curled up with his famous stare. However, this time he was doing it with only one eye open! Kind of a weird picture..

So what do you think:

Monticello with one-eye stare

-or-

Bootsie in yawning in her sun bed
(my original submission)

Note that the picture of Monty was taken with a camera phone. It does meet the requirements. The one of Bootsie was taken with my SLR, which was not at hand for Monty's one-eyed stare..
I still prefer this one - your original submission

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm gonna have to contradict Sam (sorry!) and go with the wild-eyed stare of Monty. It just screams attitude and "Do not disturb"! Both are very cute, though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

furbum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your replies

I am inquiring with the contest thread to which is more important, a high res picture which is only slightly off-theme, or an on-theme picture of low res...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like em both....but if I had to pick, I would go with Bootsie.

But if you editted the contrast with Monty, it would make a good submission too. ( you can edit brightness/contrast )