Question to the Canadian Members

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
On the Canadian Football League is there a team that personifies the slogan "Go Green?"

Thanks for any help you can give me-

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's go out and paint the whole world green!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RIDERS

yep, Saskatchewan Roughriders have been known to use the phrase go green, among others including We Bleed Green. I'll happily answer any questions that I am able to. What do you need to know??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You answered it, Thank you! It was for an article I am writing for a Canadian newsletter-

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanna see that article!!!

anyway, there are stats and stuff at riderville.com if you need that

Wandering off singing - Green is the colour, football is the game................

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do hope that stadium is a go...it would be more useful throughout the year than Taylor Field. I dunno about him being allowed back in though - they still remember the kid that got burned....liability is too high

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sk_pacer

I do hope that stadium is a go...it would be more useful throughout the year than Taylor Field. I dunno about him being allowed back in though - they still remember the kid that got burned....liability is too high
Oh yeah, I forgot someone was burned. But maybe they'll come up with something else to go with the new stadium, if it gets built.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He IS allowed in any stadium, dressed or not, but no flames, please. He can flame all he wants outside, and does. I feel we need something in addition to dull old Gainer

And so, we win another Banjo Bowl - Winnipeg was anhilalated.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sk_pacer

Now if they would just let The Flame back in to shoot off fire!!!! I am certain he still goes but I miss the fireworks
He should have his own little area where he can shoot off his flame without fear of burning anybody. That would be cool.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen a score like that in years....the wheels came off the Bomber offence early on and it didn't take long for the defence to follow suit.

Moz - the burning accident happend AFTER a game, not during.