Tuscany hates the Paparazzi

katiecaraline

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my! Your kitty is absolutely beautiful, those eyes, WOW! Love the caption, hilarious!!!

Here is my Le Le: "Give me that camera!!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

BTW, who is Bakula?
Bakula is a first generation Bengal that lived with us for 8 months. She instantly wormed her way into my heart and I miss her very much. She has gone back to her owner in Missouri, but I have pics to remember her by.

One day I will have another F1 bengal. They are a handful, but they bond like no other cat. You just can't imagine.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Bakula is a first generation Bengal that lived with us for 8 months. She instantly wormed her way into my heart and I miss her very much. She has gone back to her owner in Missouri, but I have pics to remember her by.

One day I will have another F1 bengal. They are a handful, but they bond like no other cat. You just can't imagine.
Very nice pix of Tuscany! Aww... I bet Bakula misses you too after the 8-month long bonding session. She looks really intense!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks for sharing that, Nial. She is absolutely stunning. I'm always drawn to her when I see your post in a thread!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I EVER had the opportunity to buy a special breed of kitty it would be a Bengal..They look so sleek and kitty-rific. Your pictures are beautiful and I love looking at your cats!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'll never forget meeting Bakula. I was so blessed that she thought kindly enough of me to give my fingers a little kiss and play with a toy with me. Her photos just don't do her justice - she is way more stunning up close and personal.

Love that last photo of Tuscany.