Question of the Day - September 11th - Friday

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you have freckles?

Yep, everyone use to tease me and say that I ate a hundred dollar bill and broke out in pennies.

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I do! I have them lightly on my nose and cheeks.... but if I'm wearing foundation, they disappear. Actually, I stay out of the sun so unless you know they're there, you probably won't notice them even without makeup. lol

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy, do I! As a fair-skinned auburn-haired woman I can't avoid them. I hated them when I was a kid, but now I like them.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do. I'm very light skinned and blond. I used to just have them over my nose, most of those have faded a lot but for some reason I have a bunch of them over my right cheek bone area. With a lot less on my left. Lop sided freckling.
These seemed to pop up more sometime after I turned 20.
Like others, I stay out of the sun so the freckles stay light.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A light -- very light -- dusting on my arms. Otherwise no. It's a lot of years since I spent enough time in the sun to freckle, and those I collected then have faded a lot.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No I don't have any at all my complexion is to dark..However I do have a neice who is a redhead and believe me she has enough for the whole family put together.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No freckles here.

When I was a kid my best friend had them and hated it. I can remember one time (We were probably six at the time) trying spot remover on them.
It didn't work.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do but not as bad as when I was a kid. They are mainly on my face, the ones on my arms and legs are barely noticable. My hair as a kid was almost red (brown with bright red highlights) but it's seemed to darken as I got older so maybe my skin changed too? They are most prominent after the first nice days in spring when I'm outside a lot. As the summer goes on and I'm out more, you can't see them as much then they just sort of fade with the little tan I might have.

I absolutely hated them when I was in junior high (before mom let me start wearing make up). But then my friend's father told me "a girl without freckles is like the summer sky at night without stars". I will never forget that (still hated them, but it made me feel better!).

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a few when I was first married. DH always stated that he was going to get a pen and connect the dots. Now I have age spots on the back of my hands. I woke up one day and said who put my Mom's hands on me! I also have several birthmark like spots caused by my NF (neurofibromatosis) all over my body.