Cooling off on a hot summer day...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems like everybody's cat does this so there is nothing unusual in this picture. But I have never posted a picture of Persi doing this before. I was wondering where he hides during the day. And now I know he is just being a normal cat like all the other Sinkcat pictures!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sinkcats are awesome. I don't have one, but I do have a bathtub cat.

Persi's eyes are so captivating.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Persi looks so precious looking up at you like that. I don't have sink kitties so i love seeing pics like this.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

It seems like everybody's cat does this so there is nothing unusual in this picture. But I have never posted a picture of Persi doing this before. I was wondering where he hides during the day. And now I know he is just being a normal cat like all the other Sinkcat pictures!
Persi looks adorable in the sink!

Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Sinkcats are awesome. I don't have one, but I do have a bathtub cat.
My sinkcat and my bathtub cat are the same cat: Pixel.

katiecaraline

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
aaah, yes! My Le Le loves the sink and even the bathtub! She cries to get in the sink lick up some water and then just sits. It is so silly. She use to be so afraid of the bath when I turned on the water. But now a days she is much more brave and will watch from a far, wait for me to get out and then jump in. I'm thinking, "Aren't kitties suppose to dislike water?" Well my Le Le loves it!