Just some pictures I took today

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just some pictures of my babies I took today........ many of
Hope
.... She was just so beautiful on the couch!!!

Who says we only like expensive toys???? This "condo" is ugly and not fancy at all, but certainly one of the most used places of the house!
It cost me about $0.50, took 5-10 minutes to build, and it has last so far... what, about 6 months?? Still going strong!

Watching the neighbors - FUN!!!

Hope's photo shoot:

Lucky's favorite place to supervise it all -

Hope you guys liked it!!!

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beautiful pictures..beautiful cats! Hey, nothing wrong with makeshift toys! Looks like they love their cardboard-condo! Just like Gigi loves her scrap-paper balls

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures. The ones with the boxes remind me of when I was a kid. My brother and I would always build club houses out of boxes. Empty boxes were free and we had a great time. I guess cats feel the same way!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Gorgeous cats! And it looks like you have the same cat tree that we have (I can see the ramp in one of the pictures) My cats hardly ever use that particular cat tree...maybe because it's covered in faux fur instead of carpet. Do your cats use that one?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

Gorgeous cats! And it looks like you have the same cat tree that we have (I can see the ramp in one of the pictures) My cats hardly ever use that particular cat tree...maybe because it's covered in faux fur instead of carpet. Do your cats use that one?
A-L-L-T-H-E-T-I-M-E!!!!
They sleep in it, they run up and down, they play chase on it... you name it... Definitely a hit!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

Where is yours placed? Is it close to a window?