9 days old already!!

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kittens are 9 days old already and I still can't find a foster home. The rescues are full so I will take care of them for now. Here they are, sorry the pictures aren't so good.

meminikitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm surprised you haven't yet been told how adorable they are! They're absolutely beautiful, I would steal one if I could... preferably the little orange guy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, they are really adorable. The rescues around here are so full with kittens that they can't take them. Momma hates Keller and the feeling is mutual. Keller has been peeing/spraying outside the door to the room she is in.

The rescue will fix them before I find them homes which is good. I am crossing my fingers that a foster home will open up but in the mean time we are loving them lots

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wish I could take the black one with the white blaze and black beauty mark on his/her chin!

They are all LOVELY!!!! Good luck with them...very pretty...shouldn't be too hard to home them.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Allmycats

I wish I could take the black one with the white blaze and black beauty mark on his/her chin!

They are all LOVELY!!!! Good luck with them...very pretty...shouldn't be too hard to home them.
She is a little girl but we are calling her Monroe...she may just stay with us

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AMYSCRAZY

She is a little girl but we are calling her Monroe...she may just stay with us
Well, she's sure a doll! I like the name!

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't given them all names yet, they were going to a foster home, except there aren't any available. I am the foster home for now so i guess I should name them, eh?