TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › 9/11 Zero Hotel...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

9/11 Zero Hotel...

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Last night I saw this....

http://www.cablemediasales.com/pages...t&id=hist_5697

I hope don´t bother to anyone.... Just was the survivors of that unfortunately event....the day that the world Changed....

Anyone saw it?


for the victims....!
post #2 of 11
I haven't seen that one, but there have been documentaries on TV here just about every night this week. I have this documentary on DVD for school:

9/11 - The Filmmakers' Commemorative Edition (2002)
Quote:
This one-of-a-kind documentary was originally conceived as a portrait of 21-year-old Tony Benetatos, a firefighter trainee at Manhattan's Duane Street firehouse, located seven blocks from the World Trade Center. By the time filming was finished, brothers Jules and Gedeon Naudet had captured history in the making, including the only image of the first jetliner striking Tower 1, and the only footage from within the tower as it collapsed.
post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
... thank you for share tricia...
Is really for sit and think...
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Last night I saw this....

http://www.cablemediasales.com/pages...t&id=hist_5697

I hope don´t bother to anyone.... Just was the survivors of that unfortunately event....the day that the world Changed....

Anyone saw it?


for the victims....!
Thank you for the info about that story, I will watch.
I did not now about this group of people, Im sure there are so, so many stories about that tragic day we will never ever know, they died with the people who perished.
post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
for the victims....!
post #6 of 11
They've been on all week here as well, and that one that you've just watched Rigel is on t.v. here tomorrow so i must watch it
post #7 of 11
Ok I watched it. Amazing that anyone got out of there alive, especially after the first tower fell right onto it slicing it into a sickning V shape of part hotel, mostly wreckage.
I have to comment though I don't want to turn this into an IMO, but was anyone else who saw this a bit taken aback at the attitude of the business man? (The older chubby man) I hope he was comenting because his attitude has now changed!
Bless him for surviving a skyscraper collapsing on top of him, but holy heck! He stayed in the hotel after the first plane hit because he had business calls to make and things to do, and, his words, "This did not involve him" He reluctantly packed up readying himself to finally evacuate after the second plane hit, and again, his words, wondered if he could call a bellman up to help him down with his bags. Thats when the first Tower fell.
There is a definate leson to be learned there about priorities and thinking oneself above it all because of money!
I hope his family gave him big hugs and kisses, then slapped the bejesus out of him for not getting his butt out sooner!!
post #8 of 11
I watched it then realised that i had seen it last year. Still moving though
post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 
Nobody EVEN don´t live in USA can forget 9/11....

for the victims...
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Nobody EVEN don´t live in USA can forget 9/11....

for the victims...
And for all the first responders who have developed severe health problems, or lost their lives.
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillcat View Post
Ok I watched it. Amazing that anyone got out of there alive, especially after the first tower fell right onto it slicing it into a sickning V shape of part hotel, mostly wreckage.
I have to comment though I don't want to turn this into an IMO, but was anyone else who saw this a bit taken aback at the attitude of the business man? (The older chubby man) I hope he was comenting because his attitude has now changed!
Bless him for surviving a skyscraper collapsing on top of him, but holy heck! He stayed in the hotel after the first plane hit because he had business calls to make and things to do, and, his words, "This did not involve him" He reluctantly packed up readying himself to finally evacuate after the second plane hit, and again, his words, wondered if he could call a bellman up to help him down with his bags. Thats when the first Tower fell.
There is a definate leson to be learned there about priorities and thinking oneself above it all because of money!
I hope his family gave him big hugs and kisses, then slapped the bejesus out of him for not getting his butt out sooner!!
I got the feeling that he was in denial and wanted to go on with his life as usual. There are people who when they see disaster run toward it, some who run away from it, and some who just can't process it at all. I don't think any of us know how we would react in that circumstance.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: IMO: In My Opinion
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › 9/11 Zero Hotel...