cute video

tyclipper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hi all!!

i just want to share this cute video to all of you.... it's such a delightful video and i hope that you will like it....

i enjoy watching this video because the puppies and kittens are so adorable..... watching them would make your heart melt.... they remind me of how little kids try to make new friends....

so, here's the link.... enjoy!!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tyclipper

hi all!!

i just want to share this cute video to all of you.... it's such a delightful video and i hope that you will like it....

i enjoy watching this video because the puppies and kittens are so adorable..... watching them would make your heart melt.... they remind me of how little kids try to make new friends....

so, here's the link.... enjoy!!
It does remind me 'Wann a be my fwend?' ! I just want to pick up the one on the left (grey) and take him/her home! Adorable all of them !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tyclipper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yes, all of them are very adorable.....

how i wish i could have that much pets!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tyclipper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
a friend of mine bought the dvd about puppies and kittens.... she said it was really nice and that she had a good time watching the cute animals do all sorts of things like playing, sleeping, exploring things around them....

she loved the dvd so much! i can just imagine her face while watching it....

she loves animals so much but their family's apartment owners prohibit pets such as dogs and cats.... too bad..... so she just decided to buy the dvd..... i think it was the next best thing to taking care of pets