I am sick! and it is my anniversary

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK I woke up today to laryngitis! It is DH and my 30th anniversary and we don't have any money to go out to dinner. I feel like crap, I have a toothache and a headache too.

Oh well..... at least we are together.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We don't usually do anything special on the day of our anniversary except maybe give each other a card. After 32 years, it's just another day. What is more important to me is how we treat each other the other 364 days of the year. Just staying in bed, resting and getting better without worrying about meals and cleaning is a treat for me.

PS - Happy Anniversary to both of you.

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well now you should be able to look forward to breakfast, lunch, and dinner in bed!

Happy Anniversary!! 30 years is a long time to commit to someone, it's nice to see that now.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

OK I woke up today to laryngitis! It is DH and my 30th anniversary and we don't have any money to go out to dinner. I feel like crap, I have a toothache and a headache too.

Oh well..... at least we are together.
Sounds like someone deserves some special treatment, I'm sure he will understand.
Happy Anniversary!!!
I know this doesn't help you feel any better, but I'm sick to. Throat and congested, it's that time of year again!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Anniversary! 30 years is an accomplishment.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Happy anniversary!

I had that cough/sore throat/laryngitis going on for some six weeks earlier in the summer. I tried the OTC stuff, antibiotics, herbs- nothing helped. Finaly in desperation i started looking up old home remedy's, and knocked it out with raw honey and cider vinager. A tablespoon of each in a small glass of water twice a day and it was gone in two days.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Anniversary!!! What better way to spend your anniversary then in bed by yourself and without him buggin' ya!
Just Kiding! I hope you feel better soon and you guys enjoy a nice at home dinner together when you are all better!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honey works amazing for throat problems I use it all the time when I get a sore throat from jabbering too much at work and what not!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! Best wishes for the next 30 years